IO: This is a very hard video game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

16 Posted 41 days ago by dacman

hey ppl i am stuck on 4th level (-215 lives) and i don't know where to go...i get to the part where i walk on a pipe and i have to avoid the falling celling, and when it falls, the pipe falls very soon after it and on the other side of the pipe there is a cat and a sword and that cat takes the sword and i have no where to go but tu jump on the cat or jump in the fire...HELP

Posted 22 days ago by SilVerWolF

YAAAAY!!
3 hours, 35 cigarettes, 274 lives and 8 seizures later i have completed it!! HOORAR! If I ever meet whoever made this i will shake his hand, then rip it off and beat him with the bloody end of it for the frustration lmao X-D....

:lmao:

pepokiss said:
how can i download that game?

1. Click the link.

2. Click the part in the link that says "the game can be downloaded here".

3. Click the second highlighted sentence on the page that comes up.

I did eventually beat the first level after losing about 24 lives. :lmao: The second level is actually impossible; you die no matter which pipe you go through.

I just finished it twice. :sexywink:

But I did die 152 times the first time around!

LemonMelon said:

1. Click the link.

2. Click the part in the link that says "the game can be downloaded here".

3. Click the second highlighted sentence on the page that comes up.

I did eventually beat the first level after losing about 24 lives. :lmao: The second level is actually impossible; you die no matter which pipe you go through.

I did that, but it downloaded a zip file with songs and stuff...

nothing .exe or something like that

LemonMelon said:
The second level is actually impossible; you die no matter which pipe you go through.

It isn't impossible. You have to jump on the left edge of the pipe facing upwards, and then wait for that critter to jump up before you go down into it.

melon said:

It isn't impossible. You have to jump on the left edge of the pipe facing upwards, and then wait for that critter to jump up before you go down into it.

:ohmy: O RLY? Time for more suffering then!

Back
Top Bottom