IO: The UYMFA Gang Lives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rodent of Choice?

• Hamster

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Gerbil

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Mouse

• Rat

• Chinchillon

• Lemonhog

• Porcumelon

• Llamamelon

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Lamp :(

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Powerjuice

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Poor Lemonhog
down.gif

Just for you neuty, I voted for Lemonhog.

^ This is one of my favorite lines in the movie, and the way that Goodman delivers it...perfect.

Everything about that film is perfect. The more you watch it, the better it gets.

I will be performing at least 2 monologues from that for my Thespian troupe's Perform-athon fundraiser... and one or two from Glengarry Glen Ross and There Will Be Blood.

That shit's gonna be off the hook.

buster.jpg

Everything about that film is perfect. The more you watch it, the better it gets.

You're right, it really is perfect and it does get better with each viewing. There are a few sequences of this movie that I've probably seen upwards of 15 times.

Some of my favorites off the top of my head -

The Dude's first meeting with Brandt - "Mr. Lebowski is disabled, yes."
The Dude's encounter with the Malibu sheriff - "Keep your ugly fucking goldbrickin' ass out of my beach community"
The two Jesus scenes
Confronting Larry - "You see what happens Larry when you fuck a stranger in the ass?"
The epilogue - "Just because we're bereaved doesn't make us saps!"
And every other scene, really.

I will be performing at least 2 monologues from that for my Thespian troupe's Perform-athon fundraiser... and one or two from Glengarry Glen Ross and There Will Be Blood.

Nice. Good luck. I would think it would be hard to do a monologue from a film you've seen so many times because it might just come off as an imitation you know? Are you going to be doin your own interpretations or just keeping it pretty much as the original actor played it? Acting is hard. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom