IO: The UYMFA Gang Lives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rodent of Choice?

• Hamster

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Gerbil

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Mouse

• Rat

• Chinchillon

• Lemonhog

• Porcumelon

• Llamamelon

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Lamp :(

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Powerjuice

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
I was laughing my ass off when one time NightandDay was like.... uh, go powerjuice?

/random recollection

Ok so this is all sorted now, right?

UYMFA - good. Powerjuice - good. Cliques - bad. NSW - douche. Beav - good. Yeah? Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!

Ok so this is all sorted now, right?

UYMFA - good. Powerjuice - good. Cliques - bad. NSW - douche. Beav - good. Yeah? Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!

This isn't 'Nam, Smokey.

Because I'm a bully and you're a spineless little weeny piece of shit and I know you won't stand up to me - which is my biggest fear in my eternal search for identity & self worth; I fear that if I do not subject you to humiliation at every turn I will appear weak and powerless and then everything my daddy said about me when I was growing would become fact, and then I'd just be another pathetic loser? I guess. I dunno.

Because I'm a bully and you're a spineless little weeny piece of shit and I know you won't stand up to me - which is my biggest fear in my eternal search for identity & self worth; I fear that if I do not subject you to humiliation at every turn I will appear weak and powerless and then everything my daddy said about me when I was growing would become fact, and then I'd just be another pathetic loser? I guess. I dunno.

Please stop calling me names. :sad:

You guys have to admit my beav zoots powerjuice photoshop was pretty funny :angry:

You guys have to admit my beav zoots powerjuice photoshop was pretty funny :angry:

I did actually consider keeping that one when I made the new bar. But I felt that would be favoritism. I do like that one though.

Powerjuice = 73 Billion votes for. That means that if everyone on earth voted for Powerjuice, and powerjuice only voted one, a vote by powerjuice is the equivalent of 67 Human votes. THAT is how you go powerjuice. Let's see how long it takes Obama and McCain to start courting the Powerjuice vote.

I did actually consider keeping that one when I made the new bar. But I felt that would be favoritism. I do like that one though.

Powerjuice = 73 Billion votes for. That means that if everyone on earth voted for Powerjuice, and powerjuice only voted one, a vote by powerjuice is the equivalent of 67 Human votes. THAT is how you go powerjuice. Let's see how long it takes Obama and McCain to start courting the Powerjuice vote.

The math seems off.

Poor Lemonhog
down.gif

Back
Top Bottom