IO: The UYMFA Gang Lives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rodent of Choice?

• Hamster

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Gerbil

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Mouse

• Rat

• Chinchillon

• Lemonhog

• Porcumelon

• Llamamelon

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Lamp :(

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Powerjuice

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Chinchillon
Lemonhog
Porcumelon
Llamamelon

17.jpg

Pokemon?!

:cute::love:

oh my good lord. I just got this link in a PM and my face hurts from smiling and trying not to laugh out loud at work.

conspiracy theories :drool:

Sicy is mah lemon soul girl* :flirt:

*Don't ask...I'm too busy laughing :heart:

nm's are good too lol.

Hey, if someone lobs it up to me, I'll take a hack at it....it was gonna be me or YLB.

Somebody steals from me, I cut off his hands... He offends me, I cut out his tongue... He rises against me, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike, raise it high up so all on the streets can see.

it was like NSW, Beav, Pfan, Mia (or MAYA), Mel, Snow, YLB and me I think :scratch:

:yikes:

What does UYMFA stand for anyway? Up your mother-fucking ass? That's the only thing I can think of. Not that it matters. Not that any of this matters.

I had a false belief, I thought I came here to stay. We're all just visiting. We're all just breakin' like waves.

If there were no angels, would there be no sin? Stop me before I begin.

Great. Glad we could put this together. You're the 1-star vote, I assume? Cool.
:yikes:

What does UYMFA stand for anyway? Up your mother-fucking ass? That's the only thing I can think of. Not that it matters. Not that any of this matters.

(Dalton is also part of UYMFA.)

And yes, it's Up Your Motherfuckin' Ass. Because we're all Temple Bar patrons and that's part of the Temple Bar title.

I did a one star vote too. I usually go for five stars when rating, so I feared the one star was feeling neglected. However, I suppose the two, three, and four stars are probably the most neglected. Who uses two, three, or four stars to vote? It's pretty much one, five, or nothing.

I'd like to meet the people who are utilizing the two, three, and four star ratings.

(Dalton is also part of UYMFA.)

And yes, it's Up Your Motherfuckin' Ass. Because we're all Temple Bar patrons and that's part of the Temple Bar title.

Do you realize that it's this clique mentality that probably gave your thread the 1 star? Nobody likes exclusionist groups. Why don't you just put that list of UYMFA gang members in the first post of the Temple Bar, so that nobody else can post there? lol.

Do you realize that it's this clique mentality that probably gave your thread the 1 star? Nobody likes exclusionist groups. Why don't you just put that list of UYMFA gang members in the first post of the Temple Bar, so that nobody else can post there? lol.

It's kinda fluid, really, but the one you need to know is DeezNutz. There is no UYMFA with DeezNutz. I guess you can say DeezNutz is UYMFA.

pfan, I saw you post a definite list of 7 or 8 people before you edited your post, earlier on in this thread. If you want to be cliquish, that's fine and you have every right to do that. But I'm just saying that's what is probably putting other people off.

pfan, I saw you post a definite list of 7 or 8 people before you edited your post, earlier on in this thread. If you want to be cliquish, that's fine and you have every right to do that. But I'm just saying that's what is probably putting other people off.

1. Someone asked and I was trying to think of who was in it and posted a general idea, then edited it because it really isn't at all a definite thing. That's why it's not there anymore.

2. It's not a clique, it's a nickname Sicy made up for a section of the Temple Bar that followed each other around the forum a lot.

1. Someone asked and I was trying to think of who was in it and posted a general idea, then edited it because it really isn't at all a definite thing. That's why it's not there anymore.

2. It's not a clique, it's a nickname Sicy made up for a section of the Temple Bar that followed each other around the forum a lot.

It was mainly people just quoting movies in stupid places, really. And that sorta morphed into inside jokes and whatnot. We dont' have any secret handshake or anything....I don't think we actively exclude anyone. I'm sure there's a good amount of people that wonder WTF we're babbling about, but I wonder that about people "in" UYMFA too. We're not all in on all the jokes. I don't know what pfan, Mia, NSW, LemonMac, Dalton etc are talking about half the time, to be honest. Hey... do you sons of bitches have some sort of secret handshake that you're witholding from me? WTF? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom