IO: The Jape Wagon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Why achieve and procreate when this thread exists?

Zangos World - No Homers Club

The rub:

So anyway I made up this imaginary TV seiries about this town on mars & follows the adventures of the Martion called Zango (Its somewhat similar to Spongebob Squarepants)

Main characters:

Zango: A rather clumbsey but good natured Toxie(Thats his speicies), who works at a brick factory, & the main character, he lives at 123 Boblo Road

Dr. Hank Pizza(More Commonley Known as Dr.Pizza): A typical mad sceintist, who spends all day making monsters & gadgets, he works in a lab underground & people often complain about him, he is a Typical mad sceintist whith a clumbsey assistant

Caption Durgo: A martion who resembles a Blue Dog who owns a Hot Dog Stand

Faceless Fred: A faceless taxi driver, who always takes people the wrong way & frequently crashes

Super Llama: A crazy Llama like martion who thinks hes a superhero

Episodes:
The Jape Wagon: Zango, Sparky, Jellio & Shopkeep Join "The Jape Wagon"

Mighty McZangos Pot of Gold: To pay off the house depts, Zango makes a deal with a Lepricorn that he will give him 20000 gold coins if he dose 7 things to ern the money

The Martion who knew to Much: Zango drunkedly steals a car & crashes into a disco, he sees what looks like a Martion Called "Jaques Berout" comiting arson, he goes on trial, & only Zango knows the truth but he dose not want to confess

Climb abord Doom express: (This episode is basicly an egsact copy of Marge vs. the Monorail, just with Zangos World characters)

Dont Be Ridiculus: The Plot of this episode is too complicated to discribe so you will see what its about in Script Form

??????????: Another episode with a realy complicated plot

And it just keeps going on like this. I really wish Interference's idiots put this much effort into their work.

In sum: sometimes it's OK to go full retard.

Oh yes, how could I forget? His MS Paint artwork is a blinding, beautiful light from Heaven:

Zango.jpg
(I can see him standing behind that shirt, unfortunately)

Suzzete.jpg
(quite the sexpot, except for the giant blue trumpet protruding from her head)

Jellio.jpg
(how could he fuck up jello?)

Dr.%20Pizza.jpg
(likely a masterpiece)

Sparky.jpg
(the rollerskates are a recent upgrade)

His parents' fridge must be positively scrumtulescent to behold.

Man, I should really post at NoHomers again. Except there's no real happy medium between the retarded retardy retards on the Simpsons forums, and the bro broey bros on the normal boards. Not that a medium between retards and bros would be particularly happy, but there's gist in there somewhere.

I think I have read every plot, but it probably has taken me at least a year. A couple gems I missed out on:

Zango Tide: Zango drunkedly enrolls in the navy, the captian puts him incharge, leading the sub to danger
Orig. Airdate: February 15 1992

Teckno Time: Zango puts on a jaket giving him teckno power
Orig. Airdate: October 16 1993

Re: the rest of No Homers, I was certainly not surprised to find that Bros was their favorite song of 2007.

I think I have read every plot, but it probably has taken me at least a year. A couple gems I missed out on:

Re: the rest of No Homers, I was certainly not surprised to find that Bros was their favorite song of 2007.

I think every character in every story that I wrote in grade 3 had a jaket that gave them teckno power.

Besides the album stealing, that's actually all I remember about my brief time there.

Back
Top Bottom