IO: The Family!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna mix you up some nice kool-aid right now :yes: That will make it alllllll better :yes: *stirs*

:yes:

LemonMelon said:
Well, that was interesting indeed...

After taking one look at me, they threw me out. :( HOWEVER, I started bawling and complaining, sarcastically explaining how I could write a book entitled "How To Become A Bigger Success Than Me In 30 Minutes" that would be a hit with the homeless population downtown. Strangely enough, they thought it was a good idea, so I now have a book deal with Pendant Publishing. :happy:

We can finally food before the expiration date now.:sad:

unico said:

he pisses on the couch and gets an endless supply of vodka. i ask for a double and get sent outside without pants??? :|

Don't complain. I'm sure one of your gentleman clients will walk by and see you. You'll be able to buy your own vodka after about 30 minutes.:tsk:

Babydoll said:
I'm still around even though Brittany's gone!

Keeping my eye on you two lads to keep you in check and report back to her :yes:

*whips out notepad*

Right, there's only one thing you'd whip out and it would be used to seduce these impressionable young men.:mad:

UberBeaver said:
Nixon - Now THAT was a president. If Nixon were alive today, me and him'd be sittin on that there couch, drinking vodka, listening to Winger, plotting the invasion of a small Southeastern Asian country. You can't do that with W. Hell nah. WHERE'S MY LIMES? Bring me some of them wings, son. They sure look tasty.

I am not a crook! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom