IO: The Family!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone put on that goddamn Winger tape, will ya? You know I can't get a good nap without listening to some goddamn Kip Winger. SHE'S ONLY SEVENTEEN? You and me both, Kip Winger. YEAAAAAH!

And you, boy, you gonna stay there on that couch? Cause in about...3 more shots of this Vodka, me and Kip ain't gonna much care who is or who ain't on that couch. Who's Vodka is this anyways? This ain't my brand of Vodka. I like that...that Crystal Place stuff. Comes in a big plastic bottle. Like a gallon of milk. This fancy glass vodka tastes like oranges. GET OFF THE COUCH, BOY!

Where's my Kip Winger tape? Who stole my Kip Winger tape?

Well, that was interesting indeed...

After taking one look at me, they threw me out. :( HOWEVER, I started bawling and complaining, sarcastically explaining how I could write a book entitled "How To Become A Bigger Success Than Me In 30 Minutes" that would be a hit with the homeless population downtown. Strangely enough, they thought it was a good idea, so I now have a book deal with Pendant Publishing. :happy:

I don't who I am. All I know is I aint' Kip Winger.....:uhoh: wait a minute....I am Kip Winger. Fuck. Everything makes sense now.

HEY - you marked the couch, boy? Come on!

By the way, nice boots, boy.

LemonMelon said:

After taking one look at me, they threw me out. :( HOWEVER, I started bawling and complaining, sarcastically explaining how I could write a book entitled "How To Become A Bigger Success Than Me In 30 Minutes" that would be a hit with the homeless population downtown. Strangely enough, they thought it was a good idea, so I now have a book deal with Pendant Publishing. :happy:

sweet, can I have my allowance now?

UberBeaver said:
I don't who I am. All I know is I aint' Kip Winger.....:uhoh: wait a minute....I am Kip Winger. Fuck. Everything makes sense now.

HEY - you marked the couch, boy? Come on!

By the way, nice boots, boy.

why are you looking at me like that? :uhoh:

LemonMelon said:

That was fast. At least someone in this family gonna make some money. Want some vodka? Come over and sit down and tell me all about it. You like Winger?

elevated_u2_fan said:

$7.25!!?? Just once I would like to buy liquor that doesn't have blindness as a side effect...

What would you rather have, that turpentine-laced cranberry juice I make on Thanksgivings, or some real alcohol from a store?

Pros of shutting the hell up and taking option B:

1. You will go blind with either, but you'll be able to enjoy the shiny label until you do black out.

2. Artificial flavors and colors.

3. The sheer pride of being able to buy something that's in a bottle rather than a mason jar.

UberBeaver said:

That was fast. At least someone in this family gonna make some money. Want some vodka? Come over and sit down and tell me all about it. You like Winger?

he pisses on the couch and gets an endless supply of vodka. i ask for a double and get sent outside without pants??? :|

unico said:

he pisses on the couch and gets an endless supply of vodka. i ask for a double and get sent outside without pants??? :|

Hey, I would have given you the whole bottle if U2itb weren't around. :tsk:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Mel, your av keeps making me confuse you with tps...

I thought the same thing, actually. I should have used a picture of the Shark Sandwich album cover instead. :hmm:

I'm still around even though Brittany's gone!

Keeping my eye on you two lads to keep you in check and report back to her :yes:

*whips out notepad*

I have to go to class now.... can I trust you to behave?

Mama's got some big punishment lined up if you dont.... it involves my new boots :sexywink:

Nixon - Now THAT was a president. If Nixon were alive today, me and him'd be sittin on that there couch, drinking vodka, listening to Winger, plotting the invasion of a small Southeastern Asian country. You can't do that with W. Hell nah. WHERE'S MY LIMES? Bring me some of them wings, son. They sure look tasty.

Back
Top Bottom