IO: Soldier Boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

you listened to the ENTIRE album?? my heart weeps for you, but I admire your courage.

:hug:

:crack: I didn't just die a little inside, I died a lot inside. There was just barely enough left for me to pick myself up off the floor. :(

elevated_u2_fan said:
so... what does the term "Superman" mean when using it as a verb?

Are you flying?

Are you running faster than a speeding bullet?

Inquiring minds want to know...

:crack: Google "supermanning". Lots of fun stuff to see there.

unico said:

to listen to garbage in its entirety and then to turn around and write so eloquently is mad skillz fo sho.

:hi5:

I passed out for a few hours from all the physical exertion. :sexywink:

Seriously, nobody google supermanning. I'm doing the job your parents should have done and forbidding it. :grumpy:

The superman bit just got explained to me a couple weeks ago. :lol:

:scaredofgoogling:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, I had to google it. And now I hate google for taking away my innocence.

Damn you, google, damn you to hell. :sad:

:lol:

it can't beat "the Pirate."

The words to these songs from a 16 year old are shocking to me....am I just niave? I consider myself to be up to the latest, but this is just down right disgusting.

Just when you think your keeping an eye on what your kids are listening to, theres more. :(

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:
The words to these songs from a 16 year old are shocking to me....am I just niave? I consider myself to be up to the latest, but this is just down right disgusting.

Just when you think your keeping an eye on what your kids are listening to, theres more. :(

Nope, definitely not naive. I'm 18, and I think the fact that a 16 or 17 year old kid wrote something as disgusting as "Superman" is sad. My roommate just told me what "supermanning" was about a week ago, and I was just grossed out.

onebloodonelife said:

Nope, definitely not naive. I'm 18, and I think the fact that a 16 or 17 year old kid wrote something as disgusting as "Superman" is sad. My roommate just told me what "supermanning" was about a week ago, and I was just grossed out.

I didn't mean you ....I was talking about soulja boy himself....and I totally agree with you 100%. I was talking about me being niave not knowing this stuff.:huh:

JCOSTER said:

I didn't mean you ....I was talking about soulja boy himself....and I totally agree with you 100%. I was talking about me being niave not knowing this stuff.:huh:

Oh, no, I know you didn't mean me. But, I was saying that you're not naive for not knowing...I didn't find out until a week ago.

Last night, I told my sister what that meant while we were playing a game with our parents. I whispered it into her ear, and she slapped me across the face so hard that tears instantly sprang into my eyes. It was kind of like the force of the slap just knocked them out of me. It was pretty awesome. Of course, then Mom wanted to know what I could have possibly said to cause such a reaction, so I told her to go Google it. She did.

Bonochick said:
Last night, I told my sister what that meant while we were playing a game with our parents. I whispered it into her ear, and she slapped me across the face so hard that tears instantly sprang into my eyes. It was kind of like the force of the slap just knocked them out of me. It was pretty awesome. Of course, then Mom wanted to know what I could have possibly said to cause such a reaction, so I told her to go Google it. She did.

:lmao: Your family sounds hilarious, Kat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom