IO: Soldier Boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
damn that soldier dance, after seeing it everywhere, cant get the song out of my damn head

oh oh crank dat ..

alas thanks to my children we all do the do around the house.

quite a sight, now that I know Sicy does it, well I dont feel so embarassed anymore.

:lmao:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
so i was flicking through channels last night and came aross the newest video from soulja boy... soulja girl!

oh what genius... does every song on the album contain "soulja"? just wondering

Come on, give him a little more credit than that!

1. Intro
2. Crank That (Soulja Boy)
3. Sidekick
4. Snap And Roll
5. Bapes
6. Let Me Get Em
7. Donk
8. Yahhh!
9. Pass It To Arab
10. Soulja Girl
11. Booty Meat
12. Report Card
13. She Thirsty
14. Don't Get Mad

:wink:

Girl B double O. T. Y. M. E. A .T you know what that spell bootymeat ,I got a car full of girls and we making a creep,
Soulja boy up in this thang putting shawty ta sleep ,I'm ready for what ever if you know what I mean, Come here lil shawty you the bootymeat queen, bootymeat in my face even when I be talking , All the girl love me and they straight up be stalking

Girl shake dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat, shake dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat, girl shake dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat,girlshake dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat, shake dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat, girl shake dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat, dat bootymeat

this lyrical genius actually rhymed "bootymeat" with the spelling of, yes, bootymeat.

One in the morning and i'm ready to go, when out the corner of my eye I spot this hoe, so
I walked up and spit my game, I said how you doing, and whats yo name before you reply,
my name is Soulja Boy, I wanna make u mine, please dont say no, she said Soulja Boy I
wanna be yo girl, I said got damn shawty yo breathe is spoiled

[Chours:]
She's a Doo Head, Ha mouth stank
A Doo Doo Head, Ha mouth stank

:love:

I need to buy this CD to listen to with my parents on our Christmas roadtrip. They'd love me forever. :heart:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
One in the morning and i'm ready to go, when out the corner of my eye I spot this hoe, so
I walked up and spit my game, I said how you doing, and whats yo name before you reply,
my name is Soulja Boy, I wanna make u mine, please dont say no, she said Soulja Boy I
wanna be yo girl, I said got damn shawty yo breathe is spoiled

[Chours:]

:love:

holy hell

Every roadtrip we take, I make them listen to "Get Out The Way" by Ludacris, and we almost cry from laughing so hard.

We should add this song to the Interference sing along game :wink:

I was at Fall Out Boy on Saturday (and proudly so) when these two up-and-coming rappers came out and started doing some song I didn't know. All of the sudden every single kid there (including my 17-year-old cousin who I took to the show) were doing the same dance. Ends up it was this Soulja Boy thing.

I'm so out of it. I just stared at all of them.

dsmith2904 said:
I was at Fall Out Boy on Saturday (and proudly so) when these two up-and-coming rappers came out and started doing some song I didn't know. All of the sudden every single kid there (including my 17-year-old cousin who I took to the show) were doing the same dance. Ends up it was this Soulja Boy thing (I had to ask my cousin to explain).

I'm so out of it. I just stared at all of them.

Back
Top Bottom