IO: Roll up the Rim to Win!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thora

Blue Crack Supplier
At Tim Horton's! :drool:

rutrtw.jpg

I'm 1 for 5 so far, winning a free coffee. I want to win the Bayliner!

Tim Horton's has caused my parents' dog to think he's getting a Timbit no matter which drive-thru they're going through.

0 for 1 so far.

I've played multiple times a week for years and never won anything bigger than a medium coffee...I'm due. :hyper:

I won a muffin once :hmm: I once actually threw out a cup before I rolled up the rim. That was probably a car or something :grumpy:

They bought out the locally-owned Bess Eaton Donuts in Rhode Island. Bess Eaton was famous for cups with Bible verses on the side, so you won a free trip to Heaven with every cup of coffee. Try giving that away, Tim Horton's! :madwife:

Schmeg said:
They bought out the locally-owned Bess Eaton Donuts in Rhode Island. Bess Eaton was famous for cups with Bible verses on the side, so you won a free trip to Heaven with every cup of coffee. Try giving that away, Tim Horton's! :madwife:

I'll take the car, thanks.

Now I'm 0-for-2. :sigh:

Bono's American Wife said:
according to the store locater, the closest one to us is in Kentucky :grumpy:
I was like "What, there's one in Kentucky?!" And then I saw it was clear on the opposite side of the state :grumpy:

Y'all can just swing by and get me on that road trip. I'm on the way ;)

elevated_u2_fan said:

I had thought they had sold them off :hmm:

I think i read that somewhere too, the combined Wendy's/Tim's locations will be converted into one or the other (mostly Wendy's).

Doesn't much matter to me, though. The closest one we have here is in Cole Harbour, and I go to CH maybe twice a year. Meanwhile I've got a Wendy's a seven-minute walk away (I timed it once :nerd: but it's cause the bus stop that goes to town is in front of the Wendy's), and a Tim's is on the other side of the parking lot - I just got paid today, and now you've got me thinking of going to get a Big Bacon Classic :drool:

I'm now 0 for 5 or 6...since the odds of winning are 1 in 9 I'm now guaranteed a win in the next 3 coffees I drink :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom