IO: Roll up the Rim to Win!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mmmm, free donuts

The nearest Tim Hortons to me is only a mile away ... and I keep forgetting to go there and buy a cup of coffee. Oh, well.

In fact, I just passed another nearby one an hour ago. But I wasn't going to stop for a cup of coffee at 10 p.m.

I've had a coffee almost every single day. I've lost track of how many that is, and I've won twice. A co-worker has won something almost every single time. :sigh:

Where has my good luck gone, damnit?! :madwife:

remembered to go roll up the rim the other day ...

Bought coffee and a bagel on Thursday. Didn't win anything.

Maybe if I'd bought the breakfast sandwich and coffee .... :hmm:

ThoraSEB said:

Sounds like a plan, Stan. :angry:

She fucking won AGAIN today!
WTFBBQ! Let's git'er! Where does she park her car? :angry:

PS - I bought myself a tea tonight and do you think I won? NOPE!

Not rolling up the rim :shocked: I threw a cup out once without rolling it up - I forgot - and I'm certain it was probably a car :banghead:

I won a coffee. Of course, it's right after I get $20 in Tim Horton's gift certificates for my birthday, so I'm saving it for a desperate morning. :yes:

I bought one today after not buying one for about a week, and didn't win anything.

They've taken down the signs from the Timmy's that I frequent, so I'm assuming it will be over soon.

I give up. :sigh:

I wanted that boat so badly!

ThoraSEB said:
I bought one today after not buying one for about a week, and didn't win anything.

They've taken down the signs from the Timmy's that I frequent, so I'm assuming it will be over soon.

I give up. :sigh:

I wanted that boat so badly!

Pretty sure it was supposed to last until May. :shrug:

I still have my coffee waiting for me. I have hidden the cup in my closet, cause my dad would steal it if he knew about it.

I think the contest goes until the cups are all gone, but I could be wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if the one I go to has run out of the cups, or will run out of them very soon. :lol: It's always very busy!

:hi5:

I cashed in my winning cup yesterday and got zilch on the rim. :grumpy:

I also saw on the electronic board above the counter yesterday that as of March 31, 29 of 35 cars are gone, and 78 of 100 boats have been won. A guy who goes to my school won a car, and is selling it to pay off his student loan.

Back
Top Bottom