IO: Rock Band Pwns Guitar Hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
That's right, I went there.

I'm not gonna lie.

Should I get this shit for my XBox, never having played an instrument in my life :reject:?

I'd LOVE to play the drums. I don't know. Would it be really loud? I live in an apartment and try to show my neighbors the sort of respect I simply show nobody on this site.

HELP ME!!!!

It's not really loud. The drums aren't plastic, they're softer. I don't know the exact material. The sticks are wood. I mean it's semi-loud, but nothing close to real drums.

The only thing that's loud is the vocals, actually. Mumbling doesn't work well. You kinda have to belt it.

phillyfan26 said:
It's not really loud. The drums aren't plastic, they're softer. I don't know the exact material. The sticks are wood. I mean it's semi-loud, but nothing close to real drums.

The only thing that's loud is the vocals, actually. Mumbling doesn't work well. You kinda have to belt it.

But you need a whole band, or can you just be the drummer?

HELP ME!!!!

unico said:
once they hear your mad skillz, they'll finally start respecting you like they should

You misread my shit....I show nobody respect, read my posts....but anyone with any intelligence shows me respect, because they sense that I'm much more like the kid that was raised on the streets of The Bronx than the high powered executive I've turned myself into.

No spoken words said:

You misread my shit....I show nobody respect, read my posts....but anyone with any intelligence shows me respect, because they sense that I'm much more like the kid that was raised on the streets of The Bronx than the high powered executive I've turned myself into.

you misread my shit. i was referring to your neighbors. meaning that they'll start worshipping you as they should.

unico said:

you misread my shit. i was referring to your neighbors. meaning that they'll start worshipping you as they should.

They already do, cos they see me in my $6,300 suits (yeah, like the guy in the $6,300 suit is gonna hold the elevator for the guy who doesn't make that in four months...come on!) after work, hauling in some Chinese Food or pizza for dinner, cos when you're like me, you don't deign to cook. This will just ratchet the worship up a notch.

I love how people are posting Rock Band videos on YouTube. Even better are the comments claiming credit for "great guitar work." I even saw one argument in which I guy commented, "I'm a big fan of So and so's guitar work, but he's taking credit now for work he didn't make."

Back
Top Bottom