IO rest in peace iced coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So I decided to get my first iced coffee of the season from Dunkin Donuts since the weather was a little on the warm side. I had taken a few sips in my car and it tasted quite heavenly.

I was walking downstairs in my house to sit back study some pharmacology and enjoy the cofee, but fate intervened. At 4:21pm EST, my iced coffee fell off the coffee table and spilled its sweet goodness all over the carpet. It died well before its time, but at least I'll always have those first few sips.

:sad: :pray:

Moment of silence for the iced goodness that was. :sad:

(And I used to drink my DD iced coffee year round when I lived outside Providence :sexywink: )

Man, I'm so glad someone got the idea that people will drink leftover, stale, cold coffee and pay more for it than they do for a similar amount of freshly-brewed, hot coffee.

God, isn't America great?

Without our love for iced coffee to share, I don't think we have a future, Mike. :(

FREE REFILLS

Canadiens1160 said:
Man, I'm so glad someone got the idea that people will drink leftover, stale, cold coffee and pay more for it than they do for a similar amount of freshly-brewed, hot coffee.

God, isn't America great?

America?

Because I am sure that you cannot find leftover, stale, cold coffee that you would pay more for than a similar amount of freshly-brewed at the local Tim Hortons on boulevard de le 'acadia.

Re: FREE REFILLS

zonelistener said:

America?

Because I am sure that you cannot find leftover, stale, cold coffee that you would pay more for than a similar amount of freshly-brewed at the local Tim Hortons on boulevard de le 'acadia.

It's Boulevard de L'Acadie. :angry:

Re: FREE REFILLS

zonelistener said:

America?

Few points:
  • Dunkin Donuts is a US company.
  • "Isn't America great?" is a turn of phrase.
  • It's spelled "l'Acadie".
Bugger off, you sandy vagina!
violinak4.gif

Last edited:
McDonalds has a new Iced Coffee drink that's pretty damn good and it's made with FRESH HOT BREWED COFFEE and not stale cold coffee. Try it, you might be surprised and perhaps easily amused. Some people do like iced coffee and some places do make it properly and for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom