IO: New Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonochick said:

What if she lives in her car? :wink:

:lol:

I was so excited I had to send a pic to my bf because he knows how absolutely insane I've been going trying to find these :angry:

I've never ever spent this much money on clothes or shoes. I'm really ashamed of myself. :|

I used to think they were UGGGG LY.

But I swear, I have never put my foot in a more comfortable pair of boots in my ENTIRE life. It's unbelievable.

Sicy said:

Fuck no. I dont want no fake uggs :lol:
I have a real pair and a fake pair :hmm: Both about the same quality as far as I can tell. They are pretty ugly, but sooo comfy without sockses :drool:

Sicy said:
I used to think they were UGGGG LY.

But I swear, I have never put my foot in a more comfortable pair of boots in my ENTIRE life. It's unbelievable.

I agree, I think many Uggs are hideous...but I like yours. :up:

my latest......

6sl27wm.jpg

and probably last pair of boots

snowbunny00774 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: what size are you again?
where are they from?

7 to 7.5 :wink:

Madden Girl runs big so I got these in a 7. I had to order them online from Shoe Pavillion because I could only find them in 9 & 10 in the stores :grumpy:

Bono's American Wife said:

7 to 7.5 :wink:

Madden Girl runs big so I got these in a 7. I had to order them online from Shoe Pavillion because I could only find them in 9 & 10 in the stores :grumpy:

lovely stuff. pack them please. or just mail them to me as part of a time share agreeement, whatever works for you. sometimes I'm just so accomodating :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom