IO: New Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RedrocksU2 said:
Those are $69.00 too expensive.
:lol:

These are only $29 Carlos ;)

_5049050.jpg

I found a pair of Manolo Blahniks at the thrift store today for $4.00.

They are TOTALLY thrashed though. I think I can still get more than $4.00 for them :hmm: :ebay:

manolos.jpg

That's what I'm thinking. Someone might just want them because I'm going to start them cheap :up:

Wow! :ohmy: :applaud:

I majorly stubbed my pinky toe on an end table yesterday, and there is no pair of shoes besides my slippers that I'm comfortable in now. :sad:

I'm in ballet flats right now (I'm relishing my 5'2-ishness) but think I may have to wear the Disco Heels sometime this week. They arrived in the mail Saturday!!!!

Sadly the rock-a-billy Mary Janes I ordered were out of stock so I had to pick another pair and don't know when they'll arrive. I so wanted to stomp around in those.

I'm wearing black Ugg knock offs but whatever. They're hella comfortable :drool:

I live in Canada and there is no reason to ever wear Uggs. Christ, it's never that cold. My damn campus is full of Ugg-wearing girls (with mini-skirts, of course) and the bloody things make me want to kill myself. I actually have a pair I got as a gift for Christmas last year, they are the lace-up kind that Oprah was giving out, I think they sell for something absurd like $180. I wore them once in the house to try them on and that's it. I want to sell them on Ebay but I'm too lazy to even attempt that. How much would people pay, anyway? I don't know if I have the box anymore...

We had an Australian exchange student at the law school last year who told us that we should be ashamed to wear those things out and to please cease and desist. That was funny.

anitram said:
We had an Australian exchange student at the law school last year who told us that we should be ashamed to wear those things out and to please cease and desist. That was funny.

Why?

My new Mary Janes arrived Friday and I wore them last night. They are so frickin' hot, I love them (especially because they make me feel so tall). I also love the paw prints on the inside.

:drool:
A6081L.jpg

bonosgirl84 said:

Something about how they were made to be slippers and nobody in their right mind over there would wear them out (unless it was to their own backyard), and they would most certainly not consider it fashionable to wear them out with a mini-skirt.

anitram said:

Finally, someone with some common sense!

Teenage girls wearing them I guess is one thing, but the number of middle aged women that wear them - like the teens do just baffles me. How can anyone with half a brain think that they're a good look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom