IO: My wisdom teeth are coming out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, enjoy.

Having my wisdom teeth out was the only time I've been put under. I guess I was babbling on and on about my travels--my wife heard the doctor and nurses laughing from the waiting room.

Vicodin is awesome afterward BTW.

My wisdom teeth have come in slow as molasses, the dentist has yet to recommend they take them out, they might actually fit in my jaw. I guess that makes me a big mouth.

As for anesthesia, wrist surgery was the only time I've had that done... weird feeling, but I refused painkillers, one I'd hate to be on drugs like that, and 2 it was right before finals were due and I had a lot of writing that would not have turned out well had I been strung out.

Tip:

Don't eat leftover Indian food the night before. I went under, had food poisoning, came out with 4 teeth removed and proceeded to vomit so much that I ripped the stitches multiple times and couldn't take any pain meds.

I think you're misunderstanding my point. By "My wisdom teeth are coming out" i meant they are slowly coming out of the gums i.e. growing; and not coming out of the mouth i.e. being removed.

One of them is halfway out and one is slowly starting to tear the gum. The other two are gonna take some time. I had some X-rays done and they look fine. The dentist says that my jaw is quite big and there's a possibility of a few supernumerary teeth:hyper:

So i might actually end up with 32 teeth even without the pre molars.:D

by the way, no one can complain about bad teeth unless, like me, you had a tooth growing in your gums directly above and in between your two front teeth.

by the way, no one can complain about bad teeth unless, like me, you had a tooth growing in your gums directly above and in between your two front teeth.

As a kid (obviously), I had a tooth grow out of the roof of my mouth, like a cm back from my gums. That took some orthodontial engineering to move that bad boy.

Back
Top Bottom