IO: Kids have shit names.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Things like this make me lose my faith in the future of us humans. There's so many stupid idiots around, and they breed like woah, while higher educated people get kids later and later, and much less in quantity. So in a couple 100 years the morons will rule the world.

The movie Idiocrisy (have no idea how they spelt it :p ) scared me because it was so close to how the world may turn out.

those names are horrible. i can't remember if i've posted it in here before but i know someone with a kid named brayden and every time i hear them talk about him, a little part of me dies inside. i used to know someone else who named their kids names like...fuck i forget but it was like all this dark shit like willow (not actually willow but all those witch-like names that make you go "ooh i practice wicca except i really don't because i'd have to put down the pint of ice cream first") and midnyght. she probably has like 12 kids now.

Believe it or not, there's a kid in my country (btw i'm from Uruguay, South America) who plays in a soccer team here whose name is Jim Morrison Varela (Varela is his surname).

tracer, wtf?

ooomg i was at walgreens earlier and someone called for their little boy and his name was like...fuck, come to think of it, it almost sounded like tracer, too! i couldn't make out exactly what she called him but it was like that kinda name, and definitely not anything like tracy. it ended with an n or r. oh, it reminded me too i used to go to school with a girl named gracen. it was like...did they go to type grace on her birth certificate and accidentally type an n too?

Now I finally have an incentive to have children...so I can name him/her "Subaru." I assume that name is unisex.

d8DEOtY.gif

Back
Top Bottom