IO: Kids have shit names.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My father wanted to name me Lavania which sounds like a stripper name to me. Thank God my mother won out with Bettina.
Hopefully there's nobody here named lavania:reject:

tumblr_lvlginjrhk1qzohnlo1_400.png

. . . found this on tumblr under the tag 'ugh america' . . . no matter where it's from there's a lotta lotta unnecessary 'y's' in there!

:wave:

I remember when Aiden first started getting popular as a name. There's also a "metalcore" band called Aiden, and for awhile I thought everyone just had really bad taste in music and they were naming their babies after a terrible band.

just saw a baby that's a couple weeks old named memphis. the parents live in memphis. wtf. naming a kid after a city is bad enough, but when it's the city you're in, it's even lamer.

One of my friends teaches a kid named "Le-a". 1000 points to the first person to pronounce it properly.

Ledasha?

My Mom is a teacher and there was a kid in her school named "La-a". Ladasha.

I have a good one - about a couple of months ago, a high school friend's sister had a baby girl and named her Miss.

LOL. There was also a "Ding Dong", but that was more a function of being an immigrant. He went by "David" after a while.

Things like this make me lose my faith in the future of us humans. There's so many stupid idiots around, and they breed like woah, while higher educated people get kids later and later, and much less in quantity. So in a couple 100 years the morons will rule the world.

Back
Top Bottom