IO: Kids have shit names.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyways, meet Dwayne Hammond, computer geek 3D gaming exec guy. He has a degree in Architecture.

Dwayne_002.edit2.jpg

Then there's Dwayne Cameron, actor:

Dwayne%20Cameron%20agency%20pic%202.jpg

Of course there's also Dwayne Peel, pro soccer captain for Wales:

dwayne-peel.jpg

Oh, wait..here's an Aussie! Dwayne Russell, former AFL Football player who has had writing stints at The Age and The Geelong Advertiser newspapers, in radio for K-Rock in and spent five years at the ABC before joining 3AW. He's also a caller for Fox Footy, apparently:

2Dwayne-Russell424-424x283.jpg

Dwayne Ingram is a Chicago area Executive VP with a degree in Science and Engineering:

Dwayne_Ingram_hi_res.jpg

Dwayne Alexander is a New Zealand based Executive with an Honors degree:

dwayne-alexander.jpg

many more like that. Actually relatively few results for black men with the name Dwayne :shrug:

Oh, wait..here's an Aussie! Dwayne Russell, former AFL Football player who has had writing stints at The Age and The Geelong Advertiser newspapers, in radio for K-Rock in and spent five years at the ABC before joining 3AW. He's also a caller for Fox Footy, apparently:

2Dwayne-Russell424-424x283.jpg

That's one of the posts of the year!

I have never heard of any of those publications. It's fine to prove me wrong but don't make stuff up.

:huh:

I'd never heard of 'em either! Aren't you from there?

(edit: found all of 'em in less than a minute via google. Crazy you've never heard of them, but I suppose Australia's a big place...thought you were all into Aussie football, but I might have you mixed up with someone else)

Enough time has passed that I now have more names to add. Currently in my production queue:

Coralys
Lanyah
Tegan
Maxxim (will have a small penis, guaranteed)
Roni (as in rice-a?)
Jakai
Yusufbek
Jeran
Lucnor
Chanse
Uulen
Bilal (so close to just being bial, soooo close)
Normaris
Kaighen
Jace :rolleyes:
Queitha
Warwar

1. i have no idea what a bogan is.
2. i wonder if the addison people (who make me think they've come up with a new and creative way of naming their kids after jfk, because like powerhour i think of the disease as well) wanted to go with madison, and figured well, since everyone else is naming their kids madison, how about we take off the m and be different!
3. i sometimes wonder when mothers name their girls things like serenity or destiny (which i've seen a lot of at work), they're thinking "this will be perfect for when she grows up to become a stripper!"
4. and substituting weird vowels in normal-ish names = annoying as hell. oh, i'm sorry, i assumed common spelling. when did brandon become brandynn?

Back
Top Bottom