IO: Kids have shit names.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
because why not.

like Bort?
The+Emmys+Are+out+of+Bort+License+Plates.jpg

Today on my Facebook feed, a friend RSVP'd to an event called "Come meet Drayper". All I could think was "Please don't be a baby, please don't be a baby.." as I went to click the link. Sure enough, it's someone's kid. :|

I subbed for a class the other day and one of my students had the best worst name ever, but id have to post his last name for you to get the full effect of how awful it was. Entertain yourself with guesses I suppose. Anyways, his first name was :drumroll:

Mr.

Can someone answer this for me. I was reading through 2011's worst names list and on number 11 was the name Hope, why would you hate that name? I have my reasons for liking the name, but honestly, why hate a virtuous name? I think number 6 was Tristan and I have a friend named that so I don't agree with that one either.

Tristan's not an awful name.

Hope... hope is like... a stupid name because it's...

I dunno how to put it. It's a... like... Faith. Hope.

You can have faith all you'd like. Or hope, all you'd like. Doesn't mean it's going to happen :lol:

My aunt met someone at a work function not too long ago. Her name tag said "Fudgesicle." She said hi to her and made some remark about how she'd never seen that name. The lady sternly said, "It's "Foo-ge-solay."

I guess if your name is a product of your parents' early-70's coke binge, it's ok to at least change the pronunciation.

My aunt met someone at a work function not too long ago. Her name tag said "Fudgesicle." She said hi to her and made some remark about how she'd never seen that name. The lady sternly said, "It's "Foo-ge-solay."

I guess if your name is a product of your parents' early-70's coke binge, it's ok to at least change the pronunciation.

Sheesh, you think at that point they'd get a legal name change.

I'm gonna name by kid dumbass and see how long he/she lasts.

Sheesh, you think at that point they'd get a legal name change.

I'm gonna name by kid dumbass and see how long he/she lasts.

I'm gonna name my kid (If I have any) Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious just to see how long a license they can make for that name. Or they might have to have one with a picture and another one with the name. A very unique name, that probably has a small chance of landing on the most hated names list. Would just have to give it a little time. :shrug: Probably a lot or misspellings, and his nickname could be Super.

Back
Top Bottom