IO: I've tasted my own spunk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching a film and a character introduced himself as "I'm %&^$#. I regret being pushed into this rat race called life. Everyone says I'm a loser but let me tell you, I had to beat the shit out of 400 million of my brothers just to be born !"

Wow ! Now really feel like i've acheived something in life. It changed my outlook towards life. really ! it did.

a little tartar sauce never hurt anybody........

din.jpg

:uhoh: *will never be able to eat fush n chups without thinking of this thread again* thanks a bunch :grumpy: :wink:

So, thanks to this thread I woke up with this song in my head:

YouTube - Liz Phair"Hot White Cum"

oh.dear . . . really :crack: . . . least we have a soundtrack . . . let's make an album :hyper: :p

A truly "hyper" friend of mine once filled a huge lake with spunk and threw some Net-Nazis into it. It was a part of a long running experiment. They all disapperaed...

He concluded that all Net-Nazis are soluble in spunk ! :hmm:

:doh: This thread still lives? I mean, I expected a few spurts here & there, but then I really expected it to exhaust itself. :slant:

Ok, ok, I'll admit it. I've tasted my own spunk. Yeah, when you make out with your significant other sometime after you receive oral sex, that's gonna happen whether you like it or not. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom