IO: I've tasted my own spunk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's an interesting one isn't it? :wink: I got linked by a friend when we were discussing what we were going to do for dinner that evening... lovely.

But they're right that it's nutritious though, it has to be as the seeds have to stay alive in it and have enough energy to swim. :wink:

:lol: I'm sorry but that writeup deserves special treatment GG!

"Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties"

Anyone?

"Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic."

Who knew? I was close to 30 before I tried sushi, and since then feel sorry for having missed out on 3 decades of yum, could this be similar?

"Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants."

Is producing semen in restaurants even legal? If it's available, they sure as hell ain't tellin us! :hmm:

"Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food."

Editor: Let's insert "sadly" before neglected.

"This book hopes to change that."

I bet it does!!

"Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen."

Probably wonderful everywhere! How could you go wrong?

"Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!"

:lmao:

I am seriously LOL'ng my fucking ass off over here! :lol:

Oh me too. Big time. Thanks, GG and Gabe!

:lol: I'm sorry but that writeup deserves special treatment GG!

"Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties"

Anyone?

"Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic."

Who knew? I was close to 30 before I tried sushi, and since then feel sorry for having missed out on 3 decades of yum, could this be similar?

"Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants."

Is producing semen in restaurants even legal? If it's available, they sure as hell ain't tellin us! :hmm:

"Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food."

Editor: Let's insert "sadly" before neglected.

"This book hopes to change that."

I bet it does!!

"Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen."

Probably wonderful everywhere! How could you go wrong?

"Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!"

:lmao:

So it doesn't taste Bitter ??????????????
We've got to run those pH tests again.:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom