IO: I've tasted my own spunk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nostalgia :cornflakes:

there's a picture i've received in a pm in the past 24 hours that relates slightly to this thread but will definitelyprobably get me banned.

nostalgia :cornflakes:

there's a picture i've received in a pm in the past 24 hours that relates slightly to this thread but will definitelyprobably get me banned.

if it has anything to do with a douchey australian league player, please, please, PLEASE, keep it to yourself :no:

Yeah, ew. Who sends pms nowadays. :rolleyes: It's all about the snail mail man! Retro!

snail mail is awesome :heart:

and just to keep things on topic

andertoons-spunk-gumption.jpg

:wink:

I'm a bit curious about the taste....
Last year we collected some (about 30 ml) and took it to the chemistry lab at school.
After three hours of extensive tests we found out that it's slightly alkaline. pH = 7.5 (approx). So theoretically it should taste bitter.:hmm:

Also detected chlorine, urea, uric acid, magnesium, potassium, and some zinc.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...

Are you in college or high school?

Either way....

Wow.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...

Are you in college or high school?

Either way....

Wow.

In college now.
A few of my friends from the biology section and working on sperm count, and whether or not it's affected by external weather conditions.:doh:

One of them wants to study pros and cons of sperms in regular diet. I hope he won't put his girlfriend on "sperm only" diet plan.

In college now.
A few of my friends from the biology section and working on sperm count, and whether or not it's affected by external weather conditions.:doh:

One of them wants to study pros and cons of sperms in regular diet. I hope he won't put his girlfriend on "sperm only" diet plan.
And people complain about money used in scientific research being wasted... :happy:

I'm too lazy to go back and verify, but if true, InThisRiver's introduction of himself to Interference has GOT to be the most unique and brilliantly..random?..way to join a...you know what forum! :up:

:wink:

:lol: I'm sorry but that writeup deserves special treatment GG!

"Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties"

Anyone?

"Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic."

Who knew? I was close to 30 before I tried sushi, and since then feel sorry for having missed out on 3 decades of yum, could this be similar?

"Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants."

Is producing semen in restaurants even legal? If it's available, they sure as hell ain't tellin us! :hmm:

"Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food."

Editor: Let's insert "sadly" before neglected.

"This book hopes to change that."

I bet it does!!

"Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen."

Probably wonderful everywhere! How could you go wrong?

"Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!"

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom