IO: I've tasted my own spunk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 70s and 80s to use an Australian colloquialism "he's really spunky" was to refer to an attractive male. You can imagine my surprise that it has now taken on such a different connotation....

Well I mean... context is always important. I dont think it's necessarily taken the same path as the word 'fag' for example, which never refers to it's actual definition. To get the slang definition, you'd really have to imply it. I mean... if someone is spunky it doesnt mean they're jizzy or semen-y lol.

the real question is, have you tasted someone else's spunk?
tee hee
In the 70s and 80s to use an Australian colloquialism "he's really spunky" was to refer to an attractive male. You can imagine my surprise that it has now taken on such a different connotation....

:yes: my Mum still sometimes says "what a spunk", particularly when watching men from channel 7 DIY shows on Dancing with the Stars.

Both amusing and educational -- I think that means this thread is a WIN!! :yes:

Not at all. Maybe it's a US thing?

I'm not sure where it's from to be honest. I mean, I've heard it here obviously... but I always thought it was from the other side of the pond lol. Along with words like wanker, twat, fag(cigarette), fiver, crisps, etc. etc.

and again, please stop with the jokes, links to videos, etc. seriously, stop it. this is a place for people to come and get stuff off their chest, not to be teased.

Unless the OP wishes to divulge the emotional ramifications of spunk ingestion, I really feel that tacking "IO:" onto the title and moving the thread is the way to go.

No one would eat his brains over there. Who knows what he spilled on it?

I apologize for the inferior quality of this compilation of Really Bad Jokes. If you would prefer greater sophistication, the sort suited to the taste of Vlad n U 2, I will promptly comply.

I apologize for the inferior quality of this compilation of Really Bad Jokes. If you would prefer greater sophistication, the sort suited to the taste of Vlad n U 2, I will promptly comply.

You cared enough to spell out my whole username. :hyper:

Well, copy/paste.

In other news, this is the first thread since Merriweather Post Pavilion Discussion where I've been genuinely afraid that my post is being jerked off to.

rating_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom