IO: I've tasted my own spunk...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying you tasted every single base that's out there and they were all bitter? Sorry but I find that rather hard to believe. As far as I know it's dependant on the type of base. Usually a hydroxide or carbonate base will taste bitter if they're in a watery solution, but not all of them.

InThisRiver should try out this cologne.

Sécrétions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange {Perfume Review & Musings} {Men's Cologne of the Week} | The Scented Salamander: Perfume & Beauty Blog & Webzine

gross-perfume.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7QQxSevDu0

So you're saying you tasted every single base that's out there and they were all bitter?

NO ! I have better things to do in life. (such as discussing skunk in a U2 Forum):lol:

Sorry but I find that rather hard to believe. As far as I know it's dependant on the type of base. Usually a hydroxide or carbonate base will taste bitter if they're in a watery solution, but not all of them.

Well there are a few exceptions, but still if something is basic then chances are it will taste bitter. (But it won't if something else with a more overpowering flavor contributes to the overall taste).

e.g : coffee is acidic. but it doesn't taste sour. It tastes bitter !
And that's because of caffeine(which is basic).

There are many exceptions to the sour/bitter rule.Especially when dealing with inorganic substances, many basic substances sour and many acidic substances taste bitter as well.

If you are still reading this thread, then most probably your life SUCKS !!!
Let me help you out...

Al huul huulam hu ul aam w'al hu, ibn hu'aal w'al huul huul hulaaam;
Haabul huul wa'al ab hu hulla, hu al ibn hal hijbul mujil hu hu'al aaaaaaaaa .

You have just read an arabic prayer which will exchange your sweat with skunk and vice-versa. Generally it takes 7 days to to take full effect ( 7 working days if you live in a capitalist nation )

ENJOY !!! :hyper:

Wait we got another newbie joining in random creepy postings?

Looks like they've been here since 2004. Although I'm not sure only 1 post per year is much of a redeeming factor to post #7 :lol:

What is it with this thread? :sad:

It's the thread that keeps on giving and giving.

(it also likely comes up in Google results for...well...less than family oriented searches)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom