IO: Interference has never been so much fun as in the past week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad that the new air freshener is working so well. Elvis was all, "That's not in our budget!", and I was all, "But people will like it!", and he was all, "How did you get this number?", and I was all, "I gotta go."

Definately true! :love: esp IO seems to be really good!!

alltho EYKIW is giving me a headache with all the **3D threads :crack:

Should we start a Victims of **3D thread there, for those who've seen it a week ago to post their final goodbyes?

Bonochick said:
I'm glad that the new air freshener is working so well. Elvis was all, "That's not in our budget!", and I was all, "But people will like it!", and he was all, "How did you get this number?", and I was all, "I gotta go."

:lol:

I think a round of applause needs to go out to those "special" individuals who had the sense (or lack thereof) to start certain threads - you know who you are...

:applaud:

I am finding very difficult to hide my giggles from the rest of the office.

They are working so hard.....:nerd:

IO: :bow:

elevated_u2_fan said:

:lol:

I think a round of applause needs to go out to those "special" individuals who had the sense (or lack thereof) to start certain threads - you know who you are...

:applaud:

Can I be included, pretty please?

:pray:

(although, there's no way I can ever meet the high standards set in ZC this week...I mean, they REALLLY raised the BAR this time, I don't think I can EVER hope to measure up :sad: )

I want to go home but I don't want to miss the action on the way.

am I a loser?:ohmy:

I've never been in Zoo Confessionals as much as I have in the past 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom