IO: In this topic I am going to speak to you like you are a co-worker.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I can't, because not only do I make more money than you do, but I'm at a much higher level than you are. I cannot be caught socializing with the flotsam and jetsam beneath me on the corporate ladder.

^ This is how I'd like to start talking to coworkers, actually. Here's something I'd really say:

"Let's have a pre-meeting to discuss tactics before our meeting."

Then I'd yell to nobody in particular:

Zoots don't get wit no Skanks!

No I can't, because not only do I make more money than you do, but I'm at a much higher level than you are. I cannot be caught socializing with the flotsam and jetsam beneath me on the corporate ladder.

^ This is how I'd like to start talking to coworkers, actually. Here's something I'd really say:

"Let's have a pre-meeting to discuss tactics before our meeting."

Then I'd yell to nobody in particular:

Zoots don't get wit no Skanks!

Ohhhhhhhhh, Scott Jurgenson.

Have you turned in the Performance Improvement Plan on Mike yet, Anna? That needs to get done so we can get the ball rolling with the documentation. Also, please turn in the Developmental Performance Evaluation and subsequent Written Corrective Action at the same time, too. He's been coasting too long.

woe. :(

Last edited:
Where's the DC-410 for grievance #4170-09-244? I need to finish the DC-410A but the original complaint isn't attached.

OR

Has the 45 been completed for Smithwick's 8.15.09 C02 & D03 offenses? He shipped this morning & we need to forward the disciplinary package to 4150.

OR

Check the IP50_0_081909_65_4170 screen. It shows 2 pending releases without urinalysis, but the DOC #s come up in OPUS as invalid.

(Prison administration stuff... :love: :D )

Back
Top Bottom