IO: I'm shitfaced!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I totally forgot I even made this thread :lol:

zonelistener[/i] [b]Something like...... "Who the heck shaved "kick me" in my ass hair? :D[/b][/QUOTE] :scratch: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kafrun said:
Ah, you crazy, drunken east coaster :cute:

Keith's, I presume? :sexywink:

Nah, I had a Christmas date with Captain Morgan :drool:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
And how exactly is this news? :hmm:

Kidding, kidding... :shifty:

:madwife:

zuropa_fit said:
I spent Christmas with Jack.

Tripper?

Allin1.jpg

unico said:
is he wearing his jeans backwards like kriss kross?

:lmao:

jump jump the macdaddy make ya
jump jump the daddymac make ya
jump jump kris kross make ya
jump jump aha aha

:dance:

You. Me. Let's bump the hottest chicks around thread. You know that sounds awesome right now. :up:

Wow, last night was the biggest shit show I've had since the summer. It was an unreal night, and I remember maybe a total of about 10 minutes' worth of it. :up: :drunk:

I just realized I haven't gotten 'shitfaced' in a long time.

Drunk, perhaps - but I seem to be able to remember all my nights out over the past few months.

Maybe I should finish a bottle of Scorpion mezcal when I get back home. :hmm:

My buddy calls me at 6:30.

"We're gettin' boooooooozed!! Dollar shots motherfucker!!" he says.

"Fuckin' eh!" I say.

So I start to get ready. Do laundry, pack a bag to stay at my friends' place (I live too far away from downtown to make it home by taxi, and the buses stop running at midnight), and iron a shirt. I'm ready to go, and all I'm doing is pumping Wu-Tang Clan and waiting for the time when I need to leave to catch the bus into the city. But my phone rings.

"Yo," says Paul. "I just woke up, fell asleep for a while. The other guys (his roommates) are asleep too. I don't think we're going out anymore."

"Fuck off. I'm all ready to go and now you guys bitch out?? What is this?"

"Sorry bro. But tomorrow night we're gonna go to the Split Crow for sure."

"I can't go to the Split Crow. I'm working until 10:30. And I already have beer tonight."

"Sorry man - we'll save a seat for you."

"Fuck. Fine, I don't think I can come tomorrow but I'll see what I can do."

So I can't go tomorrow (I'm ass broke from going snowboarding this weekend), so instead, I'm going to drink anyways. I have a Colt 45 and a tallboy of Old Milwaukee in the fridge right now, and I just poured myself the first glass of C-45. Check back for updates throughout the evening as yours truly sinks inevitably into inebriation. Hijinks and mayhem are sure to follow! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom