IO: I'm really... really hungry.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuckyNumber7

Blue Crack Addict
You know what sucks? When one of your debit cards is on order due to fraud charges and the other is on order for switching over to Mastercard. And you've got no cash.

And the food in your dorm fridge requires an oven. That you don't have.

ar119048010828122.png

:drool:

I think a certain someone over here has his brains for offer for mentioning said someone or someband. :wink: Enjoy your meal.

MAKE SOME CHlCKEN NUGGETS CHRIS.

CARLOS, EERRR SICY STOP IT. I'M NOT MAKING YOU CHICKEN NUGGETS.

GOOD news though everyone!!!! So yeah, I was really annoyed during semester 1 about my meal-plan because they're essentially thieves and they charge too much. So I fought with the people at Dining Services and the agreement was that they would shed 200 total price if I agree to give up an additional 200 campus cash (that they include).

So... my meal plan is now 400 total less.... but I just checked last night and they left 200 campus cash!! It feels so awesome to strike gold like that!!!!

CARLOS, EERRR SICY STOP IT. I'M NOT MAKING YOU CHICKEN NUGGETS.

GOOD news though everyone!!!! So yeah, I was really annoyed during semester 1 about my meal-plan because they're essentially thieves and they charge too much. So I fought with the people at Dining Services and the agreement was that they would shed 200 total price if I agree to give up an additional 200 campus cash (that they include).

So... my meal plan is now 400 total less.... but I just checked last night and they left 200 campus cash!! It feels so awesome to strike gold like that!!!!

This would sound awesome if I understood a word of it! :lol:

Can't you buy food with... currency, or something?

Essentially yes. It's basically like finding a free $200 that I can use anywhere on campus... which means plenty of places because this is a huge campus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom