IO: I'm In Love With Kheen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are we forgetting that this is Khan, and that 80s G-Force hair, blonde with roots showing, electric blue eyeshadow, and puffs of semi gloss fabric are essential? I believe the look Khan is going to want is skin tight down to about the knees, with ruffles of flounce billowing, long elbow length gloves, white high heels, perms, blue eyeshadow, and new order on repeat.

It will be Wham!tastic.
exactly! :love:

Are we forgetting that this is Khan, and that 80s G-Force hair, blonde with roots showing, electric blue eyeshadow, and puffs of semi gloss fabric are essential? I believe the look Khan is going to want is skin tight down to about the knees, with ruffles of flounce billowing, long elbow length gloves, white high heels, perms, blue eyeshadow, and new order on repeat.

It will be Wham!tastic.

:drool:

gold_dresses_490x340.jpg

Lamé!

omg!!! i work in a fabric store, i could get a deal on fabric! we could make the dresses ourselves. we also sell fake flowers for the bouquets. :love:

Can you guys get married in U2 Heaven? I hear they've got a good mini-bar.

It will be Wham!tastic.

now we've got a party!

These two interferencers are CHRISTIAN....not Jewish. There is no sex before marriage. you phail! Like Andy Mc.

oh shit.

Wait, I just had an idea.

Guys, you need to get married in a superthread location! That would be awesome!

:hmm: liechtenstein?

It will be Wham!tastic.

This is possibly the greatest post I have ever read...

...in my entire whole life.

ok, so I needed to come, albeit a bit late, to say congrats to the new couple.
:applaud:

you know, reference to sex on the thread title would have indeed captured my attention earlier!

Back
Top Bottom