IO: I'm going to the freaking Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations. I was supposed to go in 2002, but the Eagles lost the championship game. I had season tix and my seats were picked to get tix, but they lost. Not to mention the halftime show that year. :doh: I am currently watching it on NFLNetwork and they aired the performance.

Aaand what's so great about that? :uhoh:

Well, American football is hugely popular here in the States, and I myself am a life-long fan. So, attending a Super Bowl is an exciting prospect for someone like myself. Add to that the fact that my favorite team is competing in this game, and now my excitement level is doubled. If you're a fan of sport, at all, just think of your favorite sport, then think of that sports championship game, then think of your favorite team participating, then think about attending that game.

Of course, my ticket is being UPS'd to me, and is currently delayed in Kentucky due to adverse weather. I'll have a lot of fun checking the UPS site every hour to track the package. I leave Friday morning, so, that shit has to arrive tomorrow. Fun!

Well, American football is hugely popular here in the States, and I myself am a life-long fan. So, attending a Super Bowl is an exciting prospect for someone like myself. Add to that the fact that my favorite team is competing in this game, and now my excitement level is doubled. If you're a fan of sport, at all, just think of your favorite sport, then think of that sports championship game, then think of your favorite team participating, then think about attending that game.

Of course, my ticket is being UPS'd to me, and is currently delayed in Kentucky due to adverse weather. I'll have a lot of fun checking the UPS site every hour to track the package. I leave Friday morning, so, that shit has to arrive tomorrow. Fun!

Ah I see. Well have fun then! I hope your ticket arrives in time!

I will look for you on the television.

I'm more jealous of the Florida bit than the SB bit.

I will look for you on the television.

I'm more jealous of the Florida bit than the SB bit.

That's because you're a citizen of the world, and not a citizen of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. You can't wrap your brain around the awesomeness of the Super Bowl. My own head threatens to explode if I think on it for too long, so I sympathize here.

:)

Trust me, the warm weather part is no small part of all this. Plus, I'm staying in Sarasota, not Tampa, and I'm told that Sarasota is quite nice.

April, you might not be heading to a more tropical climate, but, you do get to reap the benefits of living in Detroit, so there's balance there.

Back
Top Bottom