IO: I'm going Powerjuice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How can an English Major not like Eco?

I turned it, spun it, held a moved my wrist in a circle motion, I fought gravity horizontially, I became a Formula 1 race car, I was Dale Earnhart spinning it, a circumference, I remember Pi R Squared, I turn it and heave it left and right, East to West and back again, like all the forests of the world, like an orbit but circumspect, circumfrontational, circumcised and circuitous all the while thinking, "What is this object I hold in my hand?" Is it wood, pulp, the blood of trees, the labor of a saw.....AND ON AND FUCKING ON! YOU TURNED IT AND LOOKED AT IT, DUDE! MOVE THE FUCK ON!

That is how an English major cannot not like Eco. Though admittedly, sometimes, he totally steps it up. But not enough, and the bullshit in between is a waste of everyone's time.

I turned it, spun it, held a moved my wrist in a circle motion, I fought gravity horizontially, I became a Formula 1 race car, I was Dale Earnhart spinning it, a circumference, I remember Pi R Squared, I turn it and heave it left and right, East to West and back again, like all the forests of the world, like an orbit but circumspect, circumfrontational, circumcised and circuitous all the while thinking, "What is this object I hold in my hand?" Is it wood, pulp, the blood of trees, the labor of a saw.....AND ON AND FUCKING ON! YOU TURNED IT AND LOOKED AT IT, DUDE! MOVE THE FUCK ON!

That is how an English major cannot not like Eco. Though admittedly, sometimes, he totally steps it up. But not enough, and the bullshit in between is a waste of everyone's time.

:)

I actually agree. I've read three of his books now, and, they are all both brilliant and excruciating.

GFY anyway, though.

23j63yw.png

POWERJUICE!

Back
Top Bottom