IO: I'm driving now, better get off the roads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floweravalanche

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Where the streets have no name, In God's Country,
It's official I'm driving now, I got my driver license a few days ago, after taking over a year to learn how to drive:D. ( I have car anxiety:reject:).

I went in and took my test the day after my birthday this month. I had a free test and thought heck why not take it I fail I know what to work on. So I just went in and took the test, prepared to fail and bam! I got my license I was like what?!:ohmy:I kept asking the instructor, you sure I passed? and he goes " Yes, minus hitting a curve, you did great".

So it's official I'm driving on my own now, only thing I can't do well is park and back out of my drive way, which I always hit the curve.:lol: But I'm driving now and facing my car anxiety, it's strange for me, but I also love it cause I go wherever want, when I want and oh I learned I have road rage, I tend to yell when people tick me off, so stay off the roads, if I'm angry.:lol:

Now to just concur that highway driving, and I can do a road trip.:wink:

:applaud: Congratulations! I take the test in a couple weeks, my birthday is Feb. 21st. I'm kinda nervous about it but I also can't wait for the same reason that you can go anywhere! I will probably hang out with my friends although I'll be the only one in my grade who has a license.:lol: Anyway enough about me, it's all to you floweravalanche!:weekend:

Congratulations!! :applaud:
I asked my dad to teach me how to drive. I can't wait!! :hyper: As you guys said, it gives you pretty much freedom

Thank yas!:D

Good luck to you guys! Theedgeu2 and Angel-Of-Harlem. :hug:

It does give lots of freedom, but lot's of responsibility as well. I'm 22 and just got license, for many reasons, one being maturity and being responsible.

I usually just drive over to a friends, or the store, or when I get bored or upset I just drive around for a bit, than come back. But, each time I go driving, I drive further and further away and become more confident and adventuress. :lol:

I'm getting better with my parking and backing out now, which is good. Now to just get a hang of that darn high way! and I'll be good. I did drive it the other night, but the whole times, I was freakin out.:crack:

Back
Top Bottom