IO: I'm down with Swoop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

No spoken words

Blue Crack Supplier
swoop.gif

Are you?

Oh damn I thought you were talking about that Australian pop group that was big in Japan in the mid 90s.

Nonetheless, I am still down with Swoop.

Skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

The Sad Punk said:
Oh damn I thought you were talking about that Australian pop group that was big in Japan in the mid 90s.

Nonetheless, I am still down with Swoop.

I'm sorry that it turned out to be a bad-ass Dinobot and not a pop group, but, I'm glad that you're wise enough to be down with Swoop.

What up Swoop?

If you're not down with Swoop, go rend the animated Transformers film from 1984, I think. After you're done crying over the death of Optimus, you'll eventually laugh as Swoop, Grimlock and the other Dinobots steal the movie....and steal your heart.

Canadiens1160 said:
Skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

No spoken words said:
If you're not down with Swoop, go rend the animated Transformers film from 1984, I think. After you're done crying over the death of Optimus, you'll eventually laugh as Swoop, Grimlock and the other Dinobots steal the movie....and steal your heart.

Me Grimlock.

What? You want more bad-ass Dinobot photos??? Say no more....here's both of my boys, Swoop-Dogg and Grimlock 1 getting ready to kick some Decepticon ass.

big_dinobots.jpg

Holla at your toys!

There better be some Swoop, Grimlock, and Unicron and no Michael Bay in Transformers 2: The Wrath of Starscream.

He said he wanted to play for the Magic, but they'd rather sign Adonal Foyle.

I'm at a loss for words.

Smokin' cigars and destroying construction sites all in a day's work!

Back
Top Bottom