IO: I'm back in school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
I'm officially back in school. I started my first class of the summer today. I'm taking two courses over the summer. The one I started today is Third World Politics.
I took this year off from university but I'm glad to be back now.

By this time next year I'll be graduating with my degree in political science. I can't wait!! :D

Ps. I forgot how expensive textbooks are. I'm officially mad at my university for charging $100 for a tiny little novel sized textbook..:angry:

That's great!! And :yikes: at political science lol. That is definitely not my area of interest :lol:

When I have to buy my books for each semester, I usually try to find them online first like zuropa said. I've found some from eBay, Half.com, Amazon, etc by searching ISBN numbers. There should be some sort of website for your school's bookstore that lists the books you will need and their ISBN. I've saved quite a bit of money by doing this (wish I would have done it my first two years :doh: ) :up:

Congrats Kristen. I'm looking to go back in the fall. I haven't been in school since 2002. I'm going to do it for my dad.

I'm going to try and finish my nurisng degree, but I'm also interested in Ultrasound sonography.

Back
Top Bottom