IO:I'm a soccer mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
My son started soccer today. I've volunteered to be one of the team coordinators. But I'll be damned if I'm trading in my adorable hatchback for a minivan.

I own a station wagon and I'm not even a mom. :sad:

Soccer Mums Rule The World - you know that right? We are the :censored: ! :lmao:

You will have a blast - its all kinds of awesome - I don't have the minivan but if I won lotto I would get one for sure ( :crazy: can't believe I said that out loud!! )

Enjoy enjoy enjoy :) :up:

I've got about as much experience governing people/things as a certain Veep nominee does!

Our first practice is Thursday - oh, did I mention Mr.Z is the coach! :lol:

You've got to be a hockey mom AND wear lipstick in order to fall beneath that qualification category of VP, apparently.

And you have the extra qualification of being able to see Mexico from where you live so your foreign policy skills should never be called into question! Carek for VP! :happy:

And you have the extra qualification of being able to see Mexico from where you live so your foreign policy skills should never be called into question! Carek for VP! :happy:

Soccer Mom? Check.
Wear lipstick? Check.
Can see Mexico from where I live? Check.

It's on Carek! *rolls up sleeves*

1st practice tonight! :hyper: Should I bring the orange wedges?

I can't technically see Mexico from my house, but I could get there relatively quickly if need be, so would that qualify me?!!

Yes Zooey bring on the orange wedges, and I will bring the Gatorade!! :hyper::lol:

:drool:soccer kids are the best. Our soccer season just ended this past weekend, both my girls play in all-star league. My oldest won their division, and she won MVP for tournament, my youngest didnt do too shabby either.

But its over and now I actually have my weekends to myselft for about a month then it starts all over again, because anyone who know soccer moms, knows that they play in winter to get ready for the summer.

:drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom