IO: I would be a great mod.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tpsreports2424

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Inspired by the other (not as amazingly-ness) as this thread, I believe that there should be more guy moderators on the forum.

I have not been ritually coming back to this forum on a day to day basis mainly because I do not have a purpose here, so if i become mod, I will be here everyday posting showing importance and good citizenship.

Can I please be mod?

please?

Are there any male models here? :hmm:

Yup.

beavsignal2.jpg

:hmm: I never thought of that, but it certainly is a great idea!! Saying things like "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less" is automatic grounds for dismissal.

:drool:

That one always drives me up a wall. YES! Ban people for that!! :yes:

Before you get all gung-ho excited consider the following:

You may have to spend hours and hours reading what various posters had for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, elevenses and tea AND what they were wearing while eating said meals. (I would hazard a guess to say that the wardrobe changes favor elastic waistbands by days end but I'm no expert on metabolism.)

Do you enjoy reading about Radiohead and Coldplay? Do you know what a MOOB is? Well you'll know all that and more if you're a mod!

Sicy, if you read this please answer this question: Is your Av winking or is it a nervous tic developed after reading the pages and pages of drivel stuff we all write here?

In case anyone cares what I've had for breakfast, lunch or dinner the only way you'll find out is if you're buying.

Last edited:
as a bad speller and a Leafs fan, I don't like the sound of this :uhoh:

Relax, my friend. You have nothing to fear. :)

YET.

Before you get all gung-ho excited consider the following:

You may have to spend hours and hours reading what various posters had for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, elevenses and tea AND what they were wearing while eating said meals. (I would hazard a guess to say that the wardrobe changes favor elastic waistbands by days end but I'm no expert on metabolism.)

Do you enjoy reading about Radiohead and Coldplay? Do you know what a MOOB is? Well you'll know all that and more if you're a mod!

Sicy, if you read this please answer this question: Is your Av winking or is it a nervous tic developed after reading the pages and pages of drivel stuff we all write here?

In case anyone cares what I've had for breakfast, lunch or dinner the only way you'll find out is if you're buying.

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom