IO: I would be a great mod.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: I never thought of that, but it certainly is a great idea!! Saying things like "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less" is automatic grounds for dismissal.

:drool:

:yes: :up:

Should I start a campaign? :hmm:

Before you get all gung-ho excited consider the following:

You may have to spend hours and hours reading what various posters had for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, elevenses and tea AND what they were wearing while eating said meals. (I would hazard a guess to say that the wardrobe changes favor elastic waistbands by days end but I'm no expert on metabolism.)

Do you enjoy reading about Radiohead and Coldplay? Do you know what a MOOB is? Well you'll know all that and more if you're a mod!

Sicy, if you read this please answer this question: Is your Av winking or is it a nervous tic developed after reading the pages and pages of drivel stuff we all write here?

In case anyone cares what I've had for breakfast, lunch or dinner the only way you'll find out is if you're buying.

:love:

If TPS doesn't make the cut, I would like to be elected on the promise that I'll find a way to keep PLEBAns, angry people in EYKIW, and Breakfast-information givers, in their respective sub-forums, not scaring other members.

Yes we can!

If TPS doesn't make the cut, I would like to be elected on the promise that I'll find a way to keep PLEBAns, angry people in EYKIW, and Breakfast-information givers, in their respective sub-forums, not scaring other members.

Yes we can!

We don't need to worry about that since I am fairly confident I will make that cut, of course with my manlyness. :up:

Yes we can!

try keeping me out the rest of the forums bro... I'd love to see you try and fail... .. :down:

Actually this is a fabulous idea TPS. Sicy should get 4 volunteers and each one would take over as lead mod for one week in Aug. Then she could take a well-deserved vacay for the month.

I think the people have spoken, and I should be a mod. :wink:

I'll let you know after my massage
massage.gif
:sexywink:

Last edited:
Yeah, but you're still neck-deep in puberty, so you're at a disadvantage. I haven't hit it at all, so I win this debate.

Keep it coming, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom