IO: I want to lead an invasion of Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no people, I am Elfa of The North and I shall bring down the vengeful gods of wind-chill upon you soft Americans and freeze your blood to ice, eh.

I wish to speak to you now. Where is the Eye of the Serpent? Rexor says that you gave to a girl, probably for a mere night's pleasure, hmm? What a loss. People have no grasp of what they do. You broke into my house, stole my property, murdered my servants, and my PETS! And that is what grieves me the most! You killed my snake. Thorgrim is beside himself with grief! He raised that snake from the time it was born.

I wish to speak to you now. Where is the Eye of the Serpent? Rexor says that you gave to a girl, probably for a mere night's pleasure, hmm? What a loss. People have no grasp of what they do. You broke into my house, stole my property, murdered my servants, and my PETS! And that is what grieves me the most! You killed my snake. Thorgrim is beside himself with grief! He raised that snake from the time it was born.

Twas not me, you hath mistaken me with Dalton, he hath the power to talk with animals and turned the RPS against your servants...

As for the Eye Of The Serpent, it was two nights pleasure...

Twas not me, you hath mistaken me with Dalton, he hath the power to talk with animals and turned the RPS against your servants...

As for the Eye Of The Serpent, it was two nights pleasure...

Just a quick head's up:

Purging is at last at hand. Day of Doom is here. All that is evil, all their allies; your parents, your leaders, those who would call themselves your judges; those who have lied and corrupted the Earth, they shall all be cleansed.

Just a quick head's up:

Purging is at last at hand. Day of Doom is here. All that is evil, all their allies; your parents, your leaders, those who would call themselves your judges; those who have lied and corrupted the Earth, they shall all be cleansed.

that's cool, man.. I'll be hanging out at the Citidel Of Ice if you need me.

I have no people, I am Elfa of The North and I shall bring down the vengeful gods of wind-chill upon you soft Americans and freeze your blood to ice, eh.

Your basement shall become the New Gulag. Those that you once swore to protect will see the irony of suffering in their "saviors" basement.

I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind. Almost 20 years of pitiless cumber! No rest, no sleep like other men. And yet the spring wind blows, Subotai. Have you ever felt such a wind?

What kind of army does Canada have, anyway? Halberdiers? Slingers?

Apparently, yeah, the have a squadron of Halberdiers.

Also, my spies tell me that they have a platoon of very skilled crossbowmen.....and perhaps two dozen mace wielding experts. Rumors of a tribe skilled with the morning star are starting to float my way as well.

Apparently, yeah, the have a squadron of Halberdiers.

Also, my spies tell me that they have a platoon of very skilled crossbowmen.....and perhaps two dozen mace wielding experts. Rumors of a tribe skilled with the morning star are starting to float my way as well.

Hmm, so mostly infantry, eh? No cataphracts?

Holy shit. Just got a top secret photo of the Canadian Elite Corps. I'm pretty damn scared now.

canadianarmy.jpg

Fuck. FUCK. Look how smarmy the guy in the middle is.

Back
Top Bottom