IO: I want to lead an invasion of Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys, may I intervene for a sec? So what exactly does Canada have? Lots of ice, yes. And hockey. Maple syrup, etc. But are all those things worth invading for? Really? I don't want to see my hair snap off in the freezing cold when I step out for a bottle of ready to defrost milk for my cereal in the morning. I really don't want to have to light up an oxy torch just to free my car from 64 feet of ice and snow.

.... Why don't you/we invade somewhere warm? Somewhere where the temperature actually changes? A place with seasons!

(we can import maple syrup!)

:uhoh:

It's not about material gain, Angela. It's about teaching those fuckers a goddamn lesson. BAM.

Underneath all that ice they have diamonds and a good music scene! I'd like to suggest we keep the pharmacies Canadian somehow so that we can still get cheaper drugs.

And yes - cheap drugs. Though the way I plunder, shit's not gonna last long.

GIVE US PLEKANIC AND WE WILL SPARE MOOSE JAW!

You guys will show up and we'll all be in Cuba or Jamaica or whatever enjoying the sun.

By the time spring hits PEI, you'll either be frozen solid or you'll have fled in sheer desperation. We won't have to lift a finger.

win-win. :up:

I think that Canada will be frozen like an ice cube. There won't be anyone on the defensive. Win-win
cheering.gif

It's not about material gain, Angela. It's about teaching those fuckers a goddamn lesson. BAM.

And yes - cheap drugs. Though the way I plunder, shit's not gonna last long.

I got their cheap drugs right here in my spam box. SPAM. Coincidence? Think not. But anyway, cheap drugs are not always pure, if you knowwhatimean.

You will be shipped off to nunavit

Insert Canadians having Nunofit joke here.

Yes.

Because enough is enough. If they were your neighbor you'd understand.

Dude, we've got NZ! You think we don't understand? Except for Ian, they're the happiest people on the planet. Something strange is happening under that long white cloud, man. They may have access to these cheap drugs.

-50C actually equals -58F. So cold, the scales meet and then F becomes lower than C. Nuts. :shiver:

I think my red blood cells just got hypothermia by reading that.

That's fucking insane.

Tell me agai... Nevermind. Teaching them lessons, cheap drugs, I get it...

... No, I don't.

Keep that shit away from me.

You give them Joe Camel, they give you hockey stick injuries. You give them Billy Ray Cyrus, the Backstreet Boys and American Idol, they give you Shania Twain, Bryan Adams and Celine. You give them Bad Television, they give you You Can't Do That on Television. You give them McDonalds and deep fried everything. They give you Kraft dinner and Poutine.

not a fan of gravy and cheese curds on fries?

:hug: there. there.

I needn't have to read a single reply in this thread, not even the original post ... you had at me at "invasion of canada".

sign me up. throw me into the front line. this is how i want to go down. this is how i want to be remembered. This will make up for all of my life failures and then some.

*crosses fingers that I won't be disqualified due to my third nipple*

I needn't have to read a single reply in this thread, not even the original post ... you had at me at "invasion of canada".

sign me up. throw me into the front line. this is how i want to go down. this is how i want to be remembered. This will make up for all of my life failures and then some.

I like your enthusiasm. I put forth a motion to have Trois Rivers renamed Trois Nipper in your honor.

Your third nipple is what makes me think that you're not only welcome, but probably someone we need in a strategic role. Everyone with two nipples think along the same lines. People with a third nipple take a different, more exotic path when giving thought to things. Welcome aboard.

Canada. Fucked in 2009.

I like your enthusiasm. I put forth a motion to have Trois Rivers renamed Trois Nipper in your honor.

Your third nipple is what makes me think that you're not only welcome, but probably someone we need in a strategic role. Everyone with two nipples think along the same lines. People with a third nipple take a different, more exotic path when giving thought to things. Welcome aboard.

Canada. Fucked in 2009.

:hyper: Yes! :hug:

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my Heavenly Father for His constant reminders that everything, including my third nipple, has a purpose in this world!

:hyper: Yes! :hug:

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my Heavenly Father for His constant reminders that everything, including my third nipple, has a purpose in this world!

Query:

Thinking about Americans that worry about electing a Catholic President because they worry that the Pope will control American politics: what do I tell the rank and file about the fact that you'll be assuming a command position, but you serve MacPhisto?

Query:

Thinking about Americans that worry about electing a Catholic President because they worry that the Pope will control American politics: what do I tell the rank and file about the fact that you'll be assuming a command position, but you serve MacPhisto?

Um...who cares? They will be minions, peasants and slaves. Most of them won't notice a change, and as for the rest - well, should they complain, we'll have that new Gulag up north for them.

Query:

I'll gladly submit to you a photo of me revealing my "kinky kiss from God" (i.e. my third nipple) ... make several photocopies & distribute 'em around ... it ought to quell the murmurs.

I'll gladly submit to you a photo of me revealing my "kinky kiss from God" (i.e. my third nipple) ... make several photocopies & distribute 'em around ... it ought to quell the murmurs.

This was like G-d testing Abraham...no need to go that far, you're in.

Beav, you have a lot to learn about Management.

Back
Top Bottom