IO: I want to digitize myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty sure we're all living in a video game already, man. Or some sort of simulation. Probably just waiting for the space ship to reach out new home world. Then we shall awaken....

And I shall be named Autarch, and crush your now corporeal form.

I'm pretty sure we're all living in a video game already, man. Or some sort of simulation. Probably just waiting for the space ship to reach out new home world. Then we shall awaken....

And I shall be named Autarch, and crush your now corporeal form.

Come visit me at the House Absolute and see what happens to you and your big fat smarmy mouth.

That being said, you might be right.

So, which video game, within the video game we are already in would you want to be a part of? I could see you as some sort of insane Wizard in Oblivion.

i created a wii-jesus and boxed against him. it was weird.

NJ fights dirty. It's awesome.

I would go with - wait - can I be a character in the game? Meaning, do I get super powers and weapons and shit? Or am I just me, in the game, being me?

With super powers / weapons - damn....I dunno. This shit is tough. Maybe Okami. I got to think about this.

Without - Sim City 4.

I could probably go for that, yeah. Oblivion would freak me out, but I like the magic / wizard angle.

It just seems like a natural fit for you. Like, you babble incoherently 85% of the time but when shit gets real you focus and start summoning all sorts of bad-ass shit and when the dust settles you're standing there with your staff surrounded by a lot of people who are no longer alive.

It just seems like a natural fit for you. Like, you babble incoherently 85% of the time but when shit gets real you focus and start summoning all sorts of bad-ass shit and when the dust settles you're standing there with your staff surrounded by a lot of people who are no longer alive.

See? That shit happens NOW. We are in a video game. I knew it. Query: Where can I find an amulet that will let me fly? or what sort of things do I need to enchant something to allow me to fly?

But don't when we awaken upon the new home world my heart will thaw and I will let you live. Nay. I will wield the Sword of Dissolution and plunge it deep into your black heart.

Who won?

Did he turn his between rounds water into wine? Did he just heal himself is his eye closed up and shit?

NJ fights dirty. It's awesome.

I had no idea he was even good at boxing, seeing as he was neither Black, Irish nor Latino. I thought it'd be a quick win since I have 2 of those going for me. But yeah, he beat my ass.

That's hot.

mikegta.jpg

Last night, I tried to mentally will myself to appear within MLB 2010: The Show so I could play baseball with major leaguers. It didn't work but I am happy that I gave it a shot. Playing softball down the street with a pack of 40 year olds is fun but getting to digitally hang out with Jorge Posada would have been hella awesome.

No, I was having a dig at the way lot of gamers see amazing looking games and then complain about the graphics.

It's a really good photoshop, honest. :)

Back
Top Bottom