IO: I want to be the very best.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not about strongest and weakest, it's about... your favourites. :sad:

I like your style. You understand what's important. Go along, the champion is waiting.

:shifty:

But you're completely right. I've always used favourites, and probably always will. I turned Vaporeon into a legend online though, by beating shitloads of teams with it. Same with Manectric. So the underdog can actually be good as well.

Yeah, after all this talk, it should come as no shock that Squirtle's my favorite. Especially these fine-ass motherfuckers:

The_Squirtle_Squad_by_Red_Flare.jpg

I think I once used one in yellow.. for pin missile. Because I couldn't beat that Gary MF Oak's Alakazam. :grumpy:

And thanks guys. :D Pretty damn happy with how this turned out. A friend of mine was determined to get me a birthday present, so I told him I'd be happy with the decal. And I am.

pokmon-smores.gif

:love: This proves that charmander is SO the best starter.

:ohmy:

I need want to find a context to use this elsewhere

The last series I played were the Gold/Silver versions. You could go back to Kanto and curb-stomp the Elite 8, right? Cause I totally did that. Wiki tells me there was a "Red" to defeat even after that, though.....

How about the Pokemon Trading Card game, any of you play that? Especially the gameboy version. I am fucking killer at that shit.

I played the physical version in its heyday. Although I think, considering how many matches I would have played, only about two would have used the actual rules.

Never had a Charizard. Did have a Blastoise, though. I had a pretty a big collection of holos which I badly want to sell, so if you guys know anyone who's interested (because in 2011 I am sure there are only a few people who are currently trying to sell off their Pokemon cards, and many willing buyers) then holler.

:ohmy:

I need want to find a context to use this elsewhere

The last series I played were the Gold/Silver versions. You could go back to Kanto and curb-stomp the Elite 8, right? Cause I totally did that. Wiki tells me there was a "Red" to defeat even after that, though.....
Elite4 was after Johto. Then when you beat them, you got access to Kanto via the S.S. Aqua(you get the ticket from Prof. Elm).
After you go to Kanto and get those 8 badges, you get access to Mt. Silver. This has wild pokemon of lv 45ish so is the hardest part of the game. If you go through the entire mountain you reach "Red", which is basically Ash. He has pikachu, charizard, blastoise, venusaur, snorlax, and... well.. espeon. Nobody really understood that one. :p

Yeah, I've played that game FAR too much.:wink:
I played the physical version in its heyday. Although I think, considering how many matches I would have played, only about two would have used the actual rules.

Never had a Charizard. Did have a Blastoise, though. I had a pretty a big collection of holos which I badly want to sell, so if you guys know anyone who's interested (because in 2011 I am sure there are only a few people who are currently trying to sell off their Pokemon cards, and many willing buyers) then holler.
Same here. I collected the cards a lot and sometimes played, but mostly it was just trading and fun with them. I still have a shitload of them myself, my rarest is a Japanese Jolteon jungle holo. Probably worth shit now tho.

Oh? :flirt:

I'll bring it up here next time I go to the old house. Got a few Japanese and Shinies, stuff like that.

Yeah, I collect trading cards, actually. Mostly sports, but I do have a special place in my heart for the Pokemons. It just depends on whether I get a job here sooner or later whether or not I can go about making any purchases.

Which has me thinking, actually, they don't sell AFL trading cards, do they?

I know how to play SO many card game, you wouldn't believe it. The craziest thing is that I've never played Magic.

Oh dang, I just was reading the first couple pages of this thread again and didn't realize that I'd already mentioned my love of trading card games and having not ever played Magic :doh:

Galeongirl said:
You played Yu-Gi-Oh Ashley? :D

No, never played any of the Pokemon ripoffs. Played the DBZ game, Tomb Raider, Quidditch card game, and I know there were others.

Back
Top Bottom