IO: I want to be the very best.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate Zubat and Rattata. With a passion.

Bind in rby is total hax. Or wrap. Get anything with good speed and use wrap. It's hax.

Wow I can't believe I haven't found this thread yet. I used to loooove Pokemon back in the day.

Cards, Gameboy games, N64 games. I even had Pikachu tamagotchi thingo that set my folks back about $50. Did anyone else have the cards banned at school? Man that sucked so hard, it was impossible to trade until high school. But by then everyone was over it, nobody cared that I had the shiny Snoorlax card :sad:

Did anyone else have the cards banned at school? Man that sucked so hard, it was impossible to trade until high school. But by then everyone was over it, nobody cared that I had the shiny Snoorlax card :sad:

Yeah, we weren't allowed to bring anything Pokemon related at a certain point. I felt like a total gangsta keeping cards in my backpack. It was like practice for weed, if shiny Jolteons smelled bad.

Everytime I look at the thread I think of Mr Burns' song "See My Vest". I'm sorry but that's all that comes to mind.

Wow I can't believe I haven't found this thread yet. I used to loooove Pokemon back in the day.

Cards, Gameboy games, N64 games. I even had Pikachu tamagotchi thingo that set my folks back about $50. Did anyone else have the cards banned at school? Man that sucked so hard, it was impossible to trade until high school. But by then everyone was over it, nobody cared that I had the shiny Snoorlax card :sad:

Yeaa, though my primary school wasn't THAT bad. They were banned during class hours, but during breaktime we could trade and such. If anyone was caught stealing cards all theirs would be confiscated by the teachers.

warning: this cannot be unseen.

is that a reflection on his nose, or is it a mouth with only one tooth?
diglett.jpg

I use earthquake. Now what's left of your Nidoking? :mac:

Though, to be fair, yeah I did have one in Yellow. With... I think Thunder, Fire Blast, Blizzard and horn drill or something equally fail.

Charmander blows as a starter because he's fucking useless against all gym leaders until Lt. Surge. Even then he's neutral, and he gets raped by the others. At least you have an opportunity to level up big time with the other starters.

I personally go with Squirtle every time.

No he's not. He's awesome. And since 3rd gen he learns Metal Claw at lv 11 so he rapes Brock with ease! For Misty you just need to get a pikachu in Viridian Forest.
For Brock I used to get a Mankey or Nidoran, double kick will rape Brock enough.

Charmander for life. :heart:

The Sad Punk said:
Guys donchu be dissin Bulbasaur in my presence.

Though Blastoise is my favourite of the evolved starters.

I'm doing it Bonnie. Here and now. Bulbasaur is the weakest starter. BAM!

My Blastoise eventually had to be put away. He was too powerful, I couldn't catch any pkmn.

Bulbasaur is pretty much the weakest 1st gen starter. But it works out the first two gyms. 4th gen and over Venusaur turned into something useful though. :up:

Back
Top Bottom