IO-I snore.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
damn Rocks, if you were with me and doing that, you would wake up with 20 multicoloured pegs stuck round your nose while you wonder why I have so much candyfloss stuck in my ears.

I know neither of those would work, but still, the scenerio would be funny.

crazy? CRAZY! YEA! :wink:

I never snore. Because I never sleep. I'll sleep when I'm dead. And when I'm dead I sure as shit won't be snorin'.

I snore too. Loudly. When I was a kid, my brother used to compare it to the sound of a train going by. :lol: He might have been exaggerating, but I don't know.

I've thought about trying those Breathe Right thingys, but they're pretty expensive...

I've never snored, thank god. Instead I talk very candidly in my sleep on my private, innermost thoughts :happy:

Now that's something I wish I could control.

I've never snored, thank god. Instead I talk very candidly in my sleep on my private, innermost thoughts :happy:

Now that's something I wish I could control.

:lol: Ouch, that's gotta be annoying!

As a kid I had a weird sleepwalkish thing, I'd get up in the middle of the night, my mom would find me rummaging in the fridge. She asked what I was doing, I was like. Uh I'm hungry.. she told me to go to bed, and I went without a word. I totally was asleep and didn't remember the next day anyway. And sometimes I'd be in front of the tv in the middle of the night, because according to me it was morning.
And ofcourse I never remembered that.

Back
Top Bottom