IO: I live under a bridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should get it on Blue Ray. It has higher picture quality. It's in high Definition, meaning it has higher picture quality.

So it can be Bad in higher defanition? Why would I want to do that? Doesn't more picture quality = worser movie?

I tried heroin one time in @006 to see how it feels and wound up not liking feeling that way, so I'm not going to do it Again.

dsg-bridge_troll.jpg

I went to my bridge today at the time when I usually go to my bridge but someone else was there who said there name was Snooki. Snooki lives under my bridge now and I dont kno wat to do.

I baked a cake using a recipe for a cake that I like. The recipe was complex, though, and so I didn't like the cake as much as I normally like the cake. Now, I no longer like the cake.

Today I went to a comedy club.

I went to a comedy club because I like to laugh and comedy makes me laugh regardless of whether the comedy is in PAL or right there in front of my face. One of the comedians that did some comedy was not as funny as the others so he was not nearly as comical as the others because he was not as funny. Yet some in the crowd still laughed at his comedy anyway which made no sense to me at all but that is what happened even though it did not make sense.

Back
Top Bottom