IO: I like pizza.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_5779.JPG

Probably need something aromatic to reduce the smell inside of Joakim Noah.

Also, you Americans call THAT pizza?

Many Italians are spinning in their graves/feeling culturally violated.

Doesn't it need, you know, stuff on it?

What? What do you call the pound of delicious sauce and spices on top of the cheese? That's a motherfucking Chicago deep dish cheese pizza, to the face. And it's fucking delicious.

What do you Australians call pizza?

you could eat that sauce with spoon GAF.

pizza is ok. i will eat fish n chips over it every day of the goddam week though.

you don't have fish n chips in America, at least not where i went, and i feel very sorry for you.

Doesn't everyone like pizza?

Seriously though, I've recently begun mastering the art of broiling homemade pizza, comes out brick-oven style, it's amazing!!

pizza is ok. i will eat fish n chips over it every day of the goddam week though.

you don't have fish n chips in America, at least not where i went, and i feel very sorry for you.

Where the hell were you? I've never been to a place in the US where you couldn't find that on the menu at some place, particularly in New England where there's practically as many seafood restaurants as there are people.

omfg chicago style pizza is gross, sorry gaf :wink: ny style all the way :drool:

and having had proper fish and chips i can safely say they're hard to find in the states. i'd imagine they can only really be found in places like nyc where they're owned by someone from england or wherever. america loves to offer fried fish and french fries and call it fish and chips.

not. the. same. thing. at. all.

True, but the real thing is readily available in New England, you can find almost anything seafood related in Boston.

Probably need something aromatic to reduce the smell inside of Joakim Noah.

Also, you Americans call THAT pizza?

Many Italians are spinning in their graves/feeling culturally violated.

I'll be the one to say that America is as responsible for the development of the pizza as Italy is, in spite of it not being indigenous cuisine.

I'm more of a NY style fan myself, though.

Also Powerhour, Cobbler only went to the west coast. He'd obviously be singing a different tune if he went to NE.

- your friendly Australian americanophile

Gotcha, this thread is really making me want to make pizza, and fish, and it's 2 in the morning.

:drool::drool:

I like you zoney.

Should be a good race in the central next year. Is J. Nathan going to be healthy and able to contribute in the pen?

Back
Top Bottom