IO: I just got stung 3 times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
Between the breasts by a frenzied wasp, after it go stuck in my bra. I have 5 breasts now. :lol:

Times like this I question what a wasps purpose in life is.

ow!

That doesn't sound very comfortable, Gluey .... careful :hug:

I went through life without being stung by a bee (or a wasp) until last August at my family reunion. We were outside at a park. I was walking out of a porta-john, minding my own business, when a bee suddenly stung me in the back. :scream:

ow!

That doesn't sound very comfortable, Gluey .... careful :hug:

I went through life without being stung by a bee (or a wasp) until last August at my family reunion. We were outside at a park. I was walking out of a porta-john, minding my own business, when a bee suddenly stung me in the back. :scream:

:lmao: Funny you should say that...he's never been home from work so early since I told him what happened!!

I saw something on tv where a woman was stung 100's of times & barely survived-but when she came thru--she was cured of her arthritis. :ohmy:

I almost fell off the porch this year because a bee flew into my hair, and I went absolutely nuts. My arms were flailing, and I was screaming like a little girl. It wasn't my proudest moment.

I will knock down tables, old people and little kids if a bee or wasp (or sometimes what I think is is a bee or wasp but is actually a fly) comes near me. As soon as I hear buzzing, I turn into a spastic loon. :reject:

Bono's American Wife said:
I will knock down tables, old people and little kids if a bee or wasp (or sometimes what I think is is a bee or wasp but is actually a fly) comes near me. As soon as I hear buzzing, I turn into a spastic loon. :reject:
sounds like a perfect description of how I react

I have been stung a couple times by bees. Did not feel good :no:
My mother, when she was a child, got stung many, many, many times by wasps when she disturbed a nest as her brother was chasing her..............:yikes:

Bono's American Wife said:

Yeah sounds like how I would react as well :uhoh: Got stung by a wasp once, and I have to say I wasn't feeling too well afterwards :huh:

Gluey, hope it doesn't sting too much :hug:

Bite your tongue in the presence of a bee or a wasp. They wont touch you. :)

Old grandma things...

Bonochick said:
I've never been stung. I'm terrified of getting stung. :(

I was like that until about 3 years ago when I got my first sting.....28yrs of avoiding it, and totally petrified of bees/wasps because of it!! I'd have to leave the room if one came in, and would flap around like a wild woman if one came too close! Total fear! I've been stung on 3 separate occasions since, this last being the worst....I feel bruised today, where it got me.....I'm not scared of them anymore, but I hate the little bastards nonetheless! :madspit:

Re: Re: IO: I just got stung 3 times

UberBeaver said:

I'm a cynic, a non-believer. I require proof. Photographic. Nao.

:lmao: Yeah, you would wouldn't you!!

Sorry, I've only got a red blotch and itchiness to show for it today.... :lol:....not nearly as impressive!

:lol: What? With a pic of my now normal looking chest? I do have the spots where the little bugger jabbed me though.....

My hubby says that the breast thing only lasted for the first hour, then they just became glorified nipples!! :lol:

:tongue:

Ok, here's something to shut you up....

Before - Artistic impression :tongue: :lol:

a9c2b424.jpg

Now....what's left....with artistic accentuation of said injuries...:tongue:

04b360b1.jpg

:lol: Happy boys???

Back
Top Bottom