IO: I haven't bitten my nails for 6 weeks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
After 30 years, I finally seem to have stopped biting my nails!! Gone are the manky stubs of fingers, and now I have CLAWS!! :evil: Hubby is very excited :yes:

What a :reject: biting them for so long though - started when I was 1yr evidently!

I'm very excited for me! :yes:

:applaud: Congrats

I havent been able to bite mine due to my braces, so thats a good side to having them

And i have fake nails on, so i really cant bite them because i really don't wont to fork out another $50

:yippie: congrats!
I stopped when I was about... 14 or so... but I'm tempted to do it cause I hate cutting my nails and must keep them short or I can't play guitar ><

Now that I've stopped biting my nails regularly, I can't do it anymore. :hmm: It hurts my teeth. :|

Congrats!:applaud:

I did stop for three years because I had braces...I did start the week after the were out! :reject:

gluey said:
After 30 years, I finally seem to have stopped biting my nails!! Gone are the manky stubs of fingers, and now I have CLAWS!! :evil: Hubby is very excited :yes:

What a :reject: biting them for so long though - started when I was 1yr evidently!

:applaud: Sexsay!

gluey said:

Yay! :applaud: Congrats!

How did you get yourself to stop??? I wish I could. I'm a guy, so it's not too bad, but still . . . . I see other men with well-manicured nails and I think to myself that looks nice; I wish my nails looked like that. There's something very strong and sexxy about a man with nice, well-manicured nails.

Ok, Gluey, what's your secret!

Re: Re: IO: I haven't bitten my nails for 6 weeks!

FitzChivalry said:

Yay! :applaud: Congrats!

How did you get yourself to stop??? I wish I could. I'm a guy, so it's not too bad, but still . . . . I see other men with well-manicured nails and I think to myself that looks nice; I wish my nails looked like that. There's something very strong and sexxy about a man with nice, well-manicured nails.

Ok, Gluey, what's your secret!

I wish I knew....I went in for back surgery as a nail biter and came out reformed! It's very weird. But ever since that day I haven't had any inclination to bite them whatsoever.....I keep nail hardener on them as they're so flimsy and easy to break. If I didn't do that, they'd tear and I'd be back nibbling again. I just hope I can keep it up :uhoh:....the lack of fibre can't be good for me...:giggle:

P.S. Mr G is very proud of the scratch marks in his back now.....

Re: Re: Re: IO: I haven't bitten my nails for 6 weeks!

gluey said:

I went in for back surgery as a nail biter and came out reformed! It's very weird. But ever since that day I haven't had any inclination to bite them whatsoever

:huh: Umm, thanks, but given the option between nail-biting and back surgery, I think I'll stick with the nail-biting.

:wink:

Zoobaby14 said:
I havent been able to bite mine due to my braces, so thats a good side to having them

I'm in the same situation as you are in. Was never bothered by my nail-biting anyway. I now have to keep in mind to clip them regularly.

Back
Top Bottom