IO: I have to listen to every single U2 album, over again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

actually I made that before Sicy made hers....

failure in judgement

-100% life.

:down: nope, sorry, spin again. She posted it first, that's all that counts.

btw don't be so hard on yourself! -100% life? cmon!! I thought -10 creativity was pushing it

Of course, now theres the +100 moronic quotient you're adding now, but hey...:wink:

Last edited:
elevated_u2_fan said:

gabrielvox thought it would be "funny" to use the word U2...

Actually, a more accurate synopsis would be "gabrielvox thought it would be funny to see what would happen if he used the word U2, and all the maniacal reactions to it"

And my dear friends did not disappoint! :) It's truly been entertaining! :hyper:

elevated_u2_fan said:
oh snap... it's on now... PERCENTAGE WAR!!

SM1082~Cripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

gabrielvox said:
Hey here's a completely novel idea, it just struck me that if we all ganged together and requested a :lock: it might happen!

I refuse to be influenced by popular opinion, logic, numbers, and Whitney Houston.

elevated_u2_fan said:

gabrielvox thought it would be "funny" to use the word U2...

Hilarity ensued. :|

Oh, and he also commented that he would orgasm when he played Achtung Baby in his new speakers.

No spoken words said:
This thread makes me laugh. Not in a good way, like, laugh with everyone. More like laughing at the thread. Or at someone.

If I told you I liked being paddled, whipped and publicly humiliated while being restrained in a ring-me-up collar would it all make alot more sense for you?

Back
Top Bottom