IO: I have to listen to every single U2 album, over again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't laugh man, this is serious. You've put a lot of work into your 'image'. If something were to happen to the band, all that work would be for nothing.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about that sort of thing. People say I could be Michael Jackson's twin brother (sister if they're assholes), so I'm gonna be popular for ever.

:hmm:

OK assuming you aren't fresh out of SU (Sarcasm University), I appreciate the concern but gotta let you know....I don't really "work on" an image at all, honestly. Sorry to disappoint. :shrug:

I'm curious tho, which incarnation of MJ are we talking about here? :wink:

gabrielvox said:
:hmm:

OK assuming you aren't fresh out of SU (Sarcasm University), I appreciate the concern but gotta let you know....I don't really "work on" an image at all, honestly. Sorry to disappoint. :shrug:

Sure you don't. I'm sure you've got an eye condition that necessitates your wearing of Bono like glasses and those pictures saying "hey don't I look like Bono"? Completely accidental.

That shit happens to me ALL the time.

Seriously, two weeks ago, I found myself in the middle of the mall wearing a long silk robe and slippers with a pipe hanging out of my mouth when I thought, "Dear God, I accidentally look like Hugh Hefner today."

yeah.jpg

Dalton said:
Dude, don't sweat it. I GET it!

Accidents happen every day. That's why we have insurance.

phillyparking1.jpg

That's in Philadelphia, you know. That's I-95 in the background. Right outside the Wachovia Center.

Yep. Vertigo, first leg. AMazing show and a good time in the parking lot, in spit of the cold...

And THAT is looking like Bono?? :lmao:

Dalton, seriously man. If you honestly that I actually posted pictures of myself to somehow say "look how much I look like Bono", well let's just say that says volumes more about you than it does me, dude.

I knew you'd see the light.

edit: y'know, it's funny you point out that other one...let's see, out at a party wearing nothing Bono-like, where many other people had shades on, and me wearing shades that Bono has never worn. But I guess in order not to offend your sensibilities I should have posted an avatar that looks nothing like me? :lol:

Last edited:
Dalton said:

Technically I acknowledge the light. I can't really see it that well cause I'm wearing wrap around sunglasses. Inside. At night.

You don't get out much, do ya? You should come partying in Toronto or Miami sometime. Shades at night aint the exclusive domain of Bono. Besides I was wearing designer shades indoors at clubs WAY before Bono started really flogging them, trust me. AND, I had a crew cut way before he did, and for longer.

So sue me.
:lol:

gabrielvox said:
Yep. Vertigo, first leg. AMazing show and a good time in the parking lot, in spit of the cold...

Cold? It was not cold in Philly on the first leg. It was May...and I remember Headache getting FRIED while standing in the GA line. I remember walking around South Street with a handful of interferencers and getting ice cream and cheese steaks. I remember going to the Phillies game the night before with DaveC and Headache and then drinking going on a quest for alcohol down Broad Street near Temple.

You fail sir...it was not cold.

I had friends who went to that show ... it wasn't cold at all. They called me complaining about how hot it was while they were waiting in the lot.

zonelistener said:

Cold? It was not cold in Philly on the first leg. It was May...and I remember Headache getting FRIED while standing in the GA line. I remember walking around South Street with a handful of interferencers and getting ice cream and cheese steaks. I remember going to the Phillies game the night before with DaveC and Headache and then drinking going on a quest for alcohol down Broad Street near Temple.

Fuck you. I've seen videos of that show and it must have been cold. Bono was wearing a coat as well, which of course was completely accidental.

hold off a second Dalton........

phillyfan26 said:
I had friends who went to that show ... it wasn't cold at all. They called me complaining about how hot it was while they were waiting in the lot.

Yeah...

But mr. I-do-not-like-to-follow-the-rules-but-need-to-dress-like-famous-people-at-their-concerts needed to where that jacket to finish the look! So, it was "cold." :wink:

I don't think the Fall show was cold either. I ended up going to see a show that night with another Interferencer and we drove by Wachovia just as the band was pulling in.

phillies_logo.gif

phillies_logo.gif

phillies_logo.gif

phillies_logo.gif

phillies_logo.gif

phillies_logo.gif

phillies_logo.gif

phillies_logo.gif

zonelistener said:

Actually, it was more like overnight into morning, and yes later on in the day it did warm up, as I recall. We got there at midnight or shortly thereafter, and it was pretty chilly.

phillyfan26 said:

They must have gotten there later. It was chilly in the morning. Well what I consider chilly, anyways.

meh...I might be confusing the temperature with Pittsburg, which was DAMN COLD.

I think what is more accurately the case is that we left Toronto late at night and arrived in Pitts very early and it was cold. When the sun came up later it got warm. :shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom